Product listing: Formax Cut-True 27S Semi-Automatic Electric Paper Cutter (FD-CT27S) to Count iCrease Digital Creasing Machine - Scoring Equipment (CiCrease)
Part number: FD-CT27S
- Cutter accurately cuts through paper stacks up to 3.15" high, up to 18.9" wide
- Semi-automatic with electronically-controlled two-hand operation
- LED Laser cut line for pinpoint accuracy
- High-quality hardened steel blade
Part number: RECL700
- Binding width up to 27.6inch [700mm] Up to 1500 closing cycles per hour with or without calendar hangers. For finished binding element up to 1 1/2inch [32mm] regardless of pitch. Integrated safety device helps prevent finger injuries and provides maximum operator protection. Heavy duty closing machine for professional use. Quick and easy adjustment to wire diameter takes only a few seconds. electrical: 110V dimensions L x W of x H: 21inchx34inch x 10inch [53x85 x 24 cm] weight: 150 lbs. [68 kg] Part Number: RECL700 Warranty: 1Year Manufacturer Warranty
Part number: AKVERSAMAC+
- Industrial-Grade Punch Motor Extra Wide 14inch Single Punching length with Open Ends: Enables easy punching for Legal size sheets, as well as even longer sheet sizes. Adjustable Depth Margin: Available for almost all punch dies, this key feature provides the correct punch margin depth for each element size. Interchangeable Die with Fully Disengageable Pins: Quickly and easily change from one punch pattern to another. Fully Disengageable Pins guarantee a clean punch for any paper size. Oval 4:1 (True Pitch) Punch Die: Rated as the best coil punch pattern by almost all customers, this punch die is available at almost half the price of competitors; comparable offers. Choice of Many Standard & Special Punch Dies: Foot Pedal or Manual Punch Operation: Allows each operator to choose his/her most comfortable operating mode. Innovative Quiet/Quick Punch Operation: Streamlines operations. Side Margin Control: Provides a centered punch for all documents. Element Diameter Scale: Measures document's thickness in order to select best wire/coil/comb element size option. Extra-Large Waste Drawer with Overfill Window: Reduces overfills of paper chips while providing a clear view of paper chips level. Durable ALL Metal Construction: Makes it the most reliable and durable modular binding system in its class. Super-Duty Design: Designed with CAE (Computer-Aided Engineering) technology for maximum strength and durability. CE Certification: All components certified and approved by CE fot the most stringent safety requirements. ISO9001 Quality: For highest quality control. 3Year Manufacture Warranty
Part number: RSC-1651LS
- Easy to Use. Digital controls for speed, and includes a rear remote control and foot pedal for hands-free operation
- Fast Adjustments. Quick Notch system for gap adjustment and auto-grip hubs allow quick and easy replacement of roll films
- 1" Nip. Permits laminating and mounting on substrates up to 1" thick
- Laminating Speed: 16.4' per Minute
Part number: P-3078
- High Speed. Opens up to 40,000 envelopes per hour. Opens mixed mail - from the smallest to the largest - completely. Opens up to 8 mm (1/3") thick envelopes. Entire system built to handle large flats and envelopes.
- Reverse Flow Conveyor. Allows operator to stand in one place to both feed and to remove opened envelopes. This increases the production rate by approx. 50%.
- Heavy Duty. Solid metal construction throughout. Made of steel using the highest quality components. Has 3 motors for better performance and longer life.
- Simple and reliable. High degree of operational reliability.
Part number: CH-EH3
- Single stroke three hole drilling
- 25% more production through its 2-1/2" drilling capacity per stroke
- Powerful hydraulic operation
- Automatic return of the drilling heads
Part number: BQ-P60
- Easy operation: The display Indicator lamps on the operating panel guide you through the simple operating steps
- High productivity: 180 books/hour
- Professional binding quality: A cover is glued to the book spine and then clamped to create an attractive finished appearance
- Flexible binding styles: Choose from three different binding styles -- Binding with cover, Binding with tape, or Pad binding
Part number: PPG1519MK
- Item: PPG1519MK Power Supply: 220v / 1 Ph / 20 amps Air Consumption: N/A Sealing Area: 15inchx19inch Sealing System: Micro knife Magnetic Hold Down: Yes Tunnel Entrance: 16inchx6inch Packaging Speed: 10-12 p/m Max Centerfold Film: 18inch Overall Dimensions: 75inchx26inch Weight: 600 lbs.
Part number: FD2002
- Hopper Capacity: Up to 250sheets of 24lb Fixed Speed: Up to 8000sheets per hour, based on 11inch Z fold Duty Cycle: Up to 50,000 pieces per month Paper Size: Up to 8.5inch W x 14inch L Power: 120 Volts AC 50/60Hz Dimensions: 25.75inch W x 16.5inch L x 14.25inch H Dimensions with18inch Conveyor Belt: 22inch W x 46inch L x 44inch H Document Sequence: Standard sequence is A-to-Z input, Z-to-A output Weight: 88.5 lbs Certifications: UL and CUL Approved, CE Applied for Warranty: 90 Day Manufacturer Warrant y
Part number: HD7500H-ONYX
- Automatic and Manual Reverse feature to reduce jamming in the punch Punches up to 55sheets or 110pages of 20lb paper Rate of 25 cycles per minute Auto and manual reverse clears most punching jams Quick Change Die System with easy disengageable pins 20 interchangeable dies available with 12 standard hole patterns (Each die is priced and sold separately) Built-in die storage, store up to two 24inch dies behind the machine Accu-Set adjustments on odd size paper Efficient work environment with a standard foot pedal and optional versa switch Extreme high capacity Waste Chip Tray with Clear View Access Heavyweight metal construction Include one standard die Capable to attach additional Modules on top Made in the USA with more than 98% recyclable materials
Part number: RSC-1402HW
- Heat Assist Top Roller improves application and makes colors appear more vivid
- Easy to use digital controls
- Quick Notch system for gap adjustment and auto-grip hubs allow for quick and easy replacement of rolled films
- Compact design
Part number: 7700C4
- Coil Die with easy disengageable pins - Included Electric Coil Inserter and Crimpers - Included Attachment kit for mounting Coil Inserter on top of punch - Included Automatic and Manual Reverse feature to reduce jamming in the punch Rate of 25 cycles per minute Auto and manual reverse clears most punching jams Accu-Set adjustments on odd size paper Efficient work environment with a standard foot pedal and optional versa switch Extreme high capacity Waste Chip Tray with Clear View Access Heavyweight metal construction Made in the USA with more than 98% recyclable materials
Part number: 1711710
- Memory function convenienty saves and recalls up to nine different set-up positions for speed and temperature.
- Swing away heat shoes allow for safe and easy cleaning. Teflon coating reduces film scratching.
- Variable film speed control from one to twenty feet per minute.
- Handles rolls up to 2000 feet for continuous operation
Part number: PPG180828
- Item: PPG180828 Power Supply: 220v / 3 Ph / 40 amps Chamber Dimensions: 28inchx18inch x 8inch (h) Overall Dimensions: 40inchx26inch x 61inch (h) Weight: 450 lbs.
Part number: FD-1502Plus
- Drop-In Feed System: A drop-in top feed system produces dependable feeding of forms with no paper fanning required
- Integrated Conveyor: Provides neat, sequential stacking of processed forms
- Compact Desktop Design: The user-friendly design provides easy installation and operation
- 14" Form Length Capability: Flexibility to process forms up to 14" in length
Part number: PF-P330
- Simple Operation: The operator can quickly select from four standard preset sheet sizes and six popular fold patterns all with push button simplicity. Operational information and settings are clearly displayed on the control panel's LCD screen. The intuitive design of the control panel makes any operator comfortable and quickly productive.
- Revolutionary Paper Feed System: At the heart of the PF-P330 is a patented rotary vacuum-pulse feed system that delivers extraordinary paper feed reliability. Importantly, it simplifies operation by virtually eliminating the need to make paper feed adjustments with most stocks. This advancement utilizes a space saving and surprisingly quiet vacuum/blower pump. The pump's small 8" x 8" footprint creates flexibility by allowing for desktop positioning alongside the folder or on a cabinet shelf under the PF-P330. The low sound level of the PF-P330's pump is notable in comparison to the significantly higher sound levels traditionally associated with suction feed folders. In fact, the PF-P330 pump is as quiet as a mid-volume office copier.
- Preset Fold Formats: Letter Fold, Half Fold, Double Parallel Fold, Engineering Fold, Z-Fold, Gate Fold
- Programmable Memory Function: There are ten programmable memory settings for custom folds. The preset counter can be set to stop at a specific batch quantity with the 10-digit keypad.
Part number: FMMH-31
- 21/2" Drilling Capacity.
- Powerful hydraulic lift with foot pedal activation.
- Sturdy adjustable back-gauge.
- Easy to adjust moveable head design.
Part number: PC-450
- Safety Sequence Circuitry & Safety Mechanism: The knife is actuated by two-hand throw in switches. So, if either one of the two switches is released in the middle of cutting, the machine instantaneously stops. Further, the knife automatically moves up to its home position even if the switches are released after the knife has reached its lower dead point.
- Cutter & Illuminated Cut-Line: The cutting knife made of special steel ensures consistently high standard cutting quality for a prolonged period of time. Further, the built in illuminated cut-line indicator helps you find easily the cut-line without identifying the cut-line each time.
- Precise Backgauge Travel: The precision-built backgauge lead-screw enables you to make a trim cut as fine as 0.5mm (0.019"). The backgauge is operated by the handcrank at the front-table and can be locked if necessary.
- Simple Operation: There are no complicated switch controls except the two-hand knife switches. You need only three steps to complete the cutting job: setting up the cut size, clamping the stock, and depressing the two-hand knife switches. That's all.
Part number: CO0750
- Number of bins: 10 Bin capacity: 275sheets Paper size: 3 3/4inchx5 7/8inch to 12 7/8inchx18 1/2inch Paper weight : 20 to 100 lbs. Speed: 3,600 sets/hr. Power supply: 110 V, 60 Hz Dimensions (D x W x H): 21inchx28inch x 41 1/4inch (34inch W, 63inch H with base) Weight: 231 lbs. (281 with base)
Part number: CH-RCH
- 6 sizes of cornering knives
- Handles any size sheet
- 4"/ 10 cm lift capacity
- Hydraulic powered
Part number: PPFastbackSplitter
- Prepares coated paper for binding without sewing or stitching
- Handles paper with full edge-to-edge bleeds
- User-friendly and safe operation
- Automatic paper jogging feature providing an even layout
Part number: P-3068
- High Speed. Opens up to 40,000 envelopes per hour. Opens mixed mail -from the smallest to the largest - completely. Opens up to 1/3" (8 mm) thick envelopes. Entire system built to handle large flats and envelopes.
- Heavy Duty. Solid metal construction throughout. Made of steel using the highest quality components. Has 2 motors for better performance and longer life.
- Simple and reliable. High degree of operational reliability.
- Easy to Operate
Part number: TOT-FT15
- Maximum Sheet Size: 15" Wide
- Maximum Foil Roll Size: 24" W x 500' L
- Adjustable Speed: Yes
- Adjustable Temperature: Yes
Part number: FMMH-3
- 2" drilling capacity Powerful hydraulic lift with foot pedal activation Easy to adjust moveable head design Adjustable hydraulic lift speed Built for ease in operation and maximum production performance Includes MS-1 drill sharpener, Spin-Eze drill bit lubricant, Set of three 5/16" style A drill bits, Sharpening stone, Chip clearer
- 2" drilling capacity
- Powerful hydraulic lift with foot pedal activation
- Easy to adjust moveable head design
- Adjustable hydraulic lift speed ßÃÐŠ“Á
Part number: HSM1874M
- Order number: HSM1874M Shredder material: Paper, Paper Clip, CD/DVD, Floppy Disk, USB Stick and Credit/Store Cards Cutting type: Cross Cut Security level (DIN 66399): O-6 / T-6 / E-5 Security level (DIN 32757-1): 6 Cutting width: 1/32 in Particle length: 3/16 in Intake width: 16 in Container volume: 55 gal Cutting capacity: 18 - 20sheets Power consumption of the motor: 2600 W Voltage: 120 V Frequency: 60 Hz Depth: 23.3 in Width: 27.6 in Height: 40.4 in Weight: 238lb Colour: white Driving power: 3.49 kW
Part number: 9707103
- Binds documents up to 3" thick.
- An auto punch selector lets you choose between three different punching options: push button, automatic sensor, or foot pedal.
- Pressure bar firmly holds sheets for a compressed, professional bind. Automatically raises when binding is complete.
- Bind speed indicator adjusts bind speed to document thickness..
Part number: 347904
- Lockable main switch also acts as an emergency stop Rotary knobs controls On/Off and reverse functions Built-in cutter to cut your boxes down to size Optional vacuum kit available Price does not reflect applicable freight or installation charges
Part number: UP-240
- Tabletop design
- Manual or auto start operation
- Uses a variety of banding tapes from craft paper to film
- Adjustable bundle strength
Part number: FD120
- Ideal for full-bleed business card applications, postcards, photos and greeting cards
- Accepts paper stocks up to 350 gsm
- Paper weight adjustment for heavier stock
- Accepts letter or legal sized documents
Part number: CiCrease
- Program and operate 4 different creases: Half, Tri-fold, Z-fold and Letter Automatic measurement the length of the sheet, calculating the desired crease locations Operate up to 2,000sheets per hour with perfect transition 13inch wide feed capable to handle most digital print sizes (12inchx18inch or 13inchx19inch ) User friendly touchscreen capable to setup custom creases, Automatic Distance Modes, Crease Test, Batch Counter and Total Counter iCrease PRO Upgrade Features: Automatic Perfect Binding Program, Job Memory, 4 additional pre-set creases and 12 programmable custom crease locations