Product listing: HSM ProfiPack 425 Cardboard Shredder (1531) to Formax FD 8500HS High Security Level 6 Paper Shredder (FD8500HS)
Part number: 1531
- Easy to Operate via a Rotary Switch for On/Off and Reverse
- Sturdy metal constructed housing
- Mobile Castors
- Built-in Ruler for easy measuring
Part number: V-417
- Wide range of paper stock up to 110 lb. index
- Form sizes up to 11" x 17"
- Up to 140 sheets per minute
- Speed control in 5 steps
Part number: 1044110-A
- Adjustable temperature control.
- Adjustable nip opening up to 11/2" in convenient increments.
- Top heated roller.
- Preset lamination and pressure speed.
Part number: FD-150
- Automatic alignment provides accurate imprint locations
- Dual Key/Lock Controls offer maximum access control
- Bottom Feed assures proper sequencing of documents and continuous operation
- Programmable Memory, up to 4 jobs
Part number: CC-228
- Ideal for full-bleed business card applications
- Also great for postcard, greeting card, and photo applications as options
- Accepts a wide range of paper stocks up to 130 lb. cover/350 gsm
- Paper weight adjustment for heavier stock
Part number: SUPERKOTE42
- Dimensions: 20inchx51inch x24inch Weight: Net 280 lbs Shipping 330 lbs Electrical: 220-240V Working Width: 41inch Maximum Temperature; 300 F Speed: 0 -15 fpm Maximum Aperture: 1/2inch Roller Diameter: 2-1/4inch Part Number: SUPERKOTE42
Part number: 60440
- Chromed 1-1/2" square steel guide rail and all metal construction eliminates distortion.
- Self-sharpening Sheffield tungsten steel cutting wheel and counterblade.
- Two way cutting option by removing cover plate.
- Transparent clamp strip and rubber gripper for firm positive clamping action.
Part number: GW-FM100
- Variable speed, up to 10,000 standard-size sheets per hour Tabletop model; optional stand available Perforating options: 2,4,6,8,12,16 TPI MICROPERF options: 42 or 72 TPI Scoring options: wide (standard), narrow or double Optional slitting blade available Ability to control depth of each perf/score/slit independently Blade changes in seconds Automatic feed Optional conveyor outfeed delivery 2 accessory holders supplied standard, each with one 12 TPI perf blade and one score blade Upgradable to FM150
- Variable speed, up to 10,000 standard-size sheets per hour
- Tabletop model; optional stand available
- Perforating options: 2,4,6,8,12,16 TPI
- MICROPERF options: 42 or 72 TPI ßÃÐŠ“Á
Part number: HSMDS200
- Cutting type: Digital Media Shredder material: Hard Drives Standard Operation (Duty) Cycle: up to 3 Hard Drives at a time Voltage: 100 - 120 V (Standard) Depth: 13inch Width: 8.5inch Height: 12inch Weight: 13lb Product Number: HSMDS200
Part number: MB-4350
- Cutting Width: 16 7/8inch Cutting Height : 1 1/2inch Narrow Cut : 1 3/8inch Cutting Length Behind Blade: 15 5/16inch Table Length in Front of Blade: 9inch Table Length Behind Blade: 17inch Motor: 3/5 hp Power Supply: 115 V, 60 Hz Dimensions: 27 1/4inchx25 1/4inchx14 1/8inch (41 1/2inch H with stand, 42 1/2inch H with cabinet) Shipping Weight: 191 lbs. (217 lbs. with stand, 278 lbs. with cabinet) Warranty: 1Year Manufacturer Warranty
Part number: 55-LM1650CL-01
- Type: Wide Format, Cold
- Speed: Variable, up to 23 ft/min (7m/min)
- Laminate Width: 64.96 in (1650 mm)
- Maximum Media Thickness: 0.57 in (14.48 mm)
Part number: HD7700H-ONYX
- Automatic and Manual Reverse feature to reduce jamming in the punch Punches up to 55sheets or 110pages of 20lb paper Rate of 25 cycles per minute Auto and manual reverse clears most punching jams Quick Change Die System with easy disengageable pins 20 interchangeable dies available with 12 standard hole patterns (Each die is priced and sold separately) Accu-Set adjustments on odd size paper Efficient work environment with a standard foot pedal and optional versa switch Extreme high capacity Waste Chip Tray with Clear View Access Heavyweight metal construction Include one standard die Made in the USA with more than 98% recyclable materials
Part number: FD8650HS
- Meets the requirements of NSA/CSS specification for Level 6 Security shredding.
- EvenFlow Internal AutoOiler automatically oils cutting blades as needed for long-lasting performance.
- LED control panel with digital load indicator.
- Compact design for under-desk operation.
Part number: 3600230
- Convenient motor-driven rewind for release liner, with brake adjustment.
- Adjustable speed for operator comfort.
- Removable front feed table facilitates changing film rolls.
- Foot pedal allows hands-free operation.
Part number: 0314330300
- Type: GBC / Sickinger USP13 Die Set Manufacturer: GBC (General Binding Corporation) Punching Pattern: GBC ColorCoil Pitch: 4:1 Pitch (0.2475) Hole Shape: Oversize Oval GBC Part Number: 0314330300
Part number: MK7000
- Continuous feed system with manual adjust sheet separator.
- Standard Paper Size: 16lb to 80lb bond paper, 60GSM to 147GSM.
- Manual paper guide and skew adjustments.
- Removable cartridges allow for perf/score.
Part number: 4255Evo
- Item: 4255Evo Power Supply: 220v / 1 Ph - 20 amp Sealing Dimesions: 16.5inch W x 21.5inch L x 10inch H Sealing System: Impulse Microknife Magnet Hold Down: Yes Packaging Speed: 10-12 p/m (with gravity conveyor) Max Centerfold Film: 22inch Working Plate Height: 36inch Overall Dimensions: 53inchx41inch Weight: 360 lbs.
Part number: 4027200
- Self-threading feature for easier loading of film.
- Dual function versatility (laminating and mounting up to 3/16")
- Reverse switch to clear wrap-arounds or back out materials.
- Adjustable temperature control allows use of film up to 10 mils thick.
Part number: MB4005-MC
- Quiet and powerful single phase motor (2-1/8 maximum horsepower) rated for continuous operation
- Fully enclosed, dust proof gearbox housing
- High quality wooden cabinet mounted on casters
- Pull-out bag frame mechanism mounted on rollers for easy replacement of disposable shred bags
Part number: PL-244WF
- 44" Wide Format Lamination
- Patented Rollers, Warm Up 5 min.
- Laminates all film grades -10.0 mil 1 side or 2
- Lightening Quick, Sustainable Thermal Response
Part number: CH-SPARTAN150SA
- Power Cutting: Electric power - 1/2HP Gear Drive Motor
- Manual Clamping: Hand crank wheel system provides over 200% more clamping force than the lever clamping system. RESULT - a better cut.
- Safety Guards: Safety covers over the front table (the cutting area) and rear table.
- Safety Dual Cut Buttons: Requires the simultaneous use of both hands to operate.
Part number: PC-P430
- Dual Push Buttons: The PC-P430 is activated only when the safety cover is closed and both cutting buttons are simultaneously pressed. The two buttons are sufficiently spaced to ensure operator safety.
- Safety Covers: The cutter is equipped with front and rear safety covers. The front cover includes a safety switch to prevent unsafe operation.
- Press Section: An automatic clamping press moves simultaneously with the cutting knife. A special cutout is provided to prevent book spines from crushing.
- Cutting Line: Illuminated cut line conveniently identifies the cut position for easy sheet positioning
Part number: 04ALPHADOC2475
- Type: Alpha-Doc MKIII Interchangeable Die Set Punching Pattern : 4:1 Pitch (.2475) Hole Shape: Oval Hole Size: 4mmx5mm Part Number: 04ALPHADOC2475
Part number: PS-P610
- Sheet sizes: 7.1"x10.1" to 11.8"x17"
- PaperWeights: 16 lb. bond to 67 lb. index
- Maximum # of Sheets: 10 sheets 67 lb. index
- Stapling Modes: Corner, top, side(2 staples); Side stapling: up to 720 sets/hour
Part number: XRN4400
- Aggressive adhesive, coupled with high pressure rollers, improves both transfer and bonding qualities
- Patented supplies allow quick and easy application changes
- Even, edge-to-edge adhesive application
- Environmentally safe
Part number: FD6102
- Compact Size: Desktop design fits any office environment
- Easy to Use: Quick set-up right out of the box, with simple color touchscreen display
- Up to 15 programmable jobs: 15 programmable fold applications
- Clearly Marked Fold Settings: Switch between fold types quickly and easily
Part number: MB-FMM3
- Drilling Capacity: 2"
- Max Throat Depth: 3 3/4"
- Max Paper Length: 32"
- Table Size: 32" x 15"
Part number: 0312220100
- Type: GBC / Sickinger USP13 Die Set Manufacturer: GBC (General Binding Corporation) Punching Pattern: GBC WireBind Pitch: 2:1 Pitch Hole Shape: Square GBC Part Number: 0312220100
Part number: PPG1622MK
- Item: PPG1622MK Power Supply: 220v / 1 Ph / 20 amps Sealing Area: 16inchx22inch Sealing System: Micro knife Magnetic Hold Down: Yes Packaging Speed: 10-12 p/m Max Centerfold Film: 20inch Overall Dimensions: 64inchx31inch Weight: 400 lbs.
Part number: FD8500HS
- Evaluated by NSA: Meets the requirements of NSA/CSS specifi cation 02-01 for Level 6 High Security cross-cut paper shredders Auto Start/Auto Stop: Optical sensor detects paper and starts operation automatically Door Safety Sensor: Motor stops automatically if cabinet door is opened Auto Reverse: In case of paper jam, built-in controls switch motor into reverse to clear jam Heat-treated steel cutters are specially ground for longevity and require minimal oil High Quality Geared Motor: Powerful, efficient AC geared-motor with heavy duty steel gears for high performance and minimal noise Extra-wide 16inch Feed Opening All-Metal Cabinet with casters Auto Sensor: When the waste bin is full, the motor stops automatically Lifetime Guaranteed Heavy-Duty Waste Bin Auto Cleaning: If shred capacity is decreased, press reverse button for 5 seconds and motor will run in reverse for 1 minute Oil Indicator: After every 4 hours of use, the control panel LED flashes to suggest oiling cutting blades for optimal performance Self-Diagnosis System: Records operation time, number of auto-reverse sequences, volume of paper shredded, and can display information for service technicians Thermal Overload Protection Safety Circuit Breaker ensures safe operation Optical Sensor Sensitivity Recovery: Can be reset by pressing the stop button for 7 seconds Manual Function: Can be used when shredding small sized paper or films which can't be detected by the sensor Optional EvenFlow TM Semi-Automatic Oiling System: Easy-to-use pump and copper nozzles keep the heat-treated steel blades in peak condition 1Year Manufacturer Warranty, Lifetime on Cutting Cylinders