Product listing: Challenge Manual Single Cornering Machine - Equipment (CH-RCM) to Formax FD 452 Envelope Opener - Letter Openers (FD452)
Part number: CH-RCM
- 6 sizes of cornering knives
- Handles any size sheet
- 2"/ 5 cm lift capacity
- Manual operation
Part number: 0177498000
- Type: GBC AP2 Ultra Die Set Manufacturer: GBC (General Binding Corporation) Punching Pattern: 3-5-7 Round 5/16inch Pitch: n/a Hole Shape: Round GBC Part Number: 0177498000
Part number: HSM2-410
- Size: 4feetx10feet Frame Style: Aluminum Surface: Porcelain-on-steel Surface Color: White Maprail Size: 2 in Features: Fixed Back panel, Sliding Panel, Top Suspended Panels, Magnetic Part Number: HSM2-410
Part number: PBS-1500
- Power Supply: 110 V Single phase (220 V/Single also available) CE Compliant Dimensions: 28inch W x 24inch D x 36inch H (with cabinet) Weight: 90 lbs. Part Number: PBS-1500
Part number: 60376
- Ready mounted integral tools with rotating wheel for maximum convenience.
- Control for cutting rigid PVC up to 1/2" thick.
- Fitted counterbalance for less fatigue, addicents, and easy loading of materials.
- Single cut line and sightline strip for maximum accuracy with all tools.
Part number: SWI-1758577
- Spend less time shredding versus a traditional shredder - just stack, shut and you're done
- Micro-cut shredder meets high security needs (Level P-5)
- Shred up to 500 sheets with automatic shredding and up to 9 sheets at a time during manual feed shredding
- 21-gallon pull-out waste bin with bin full indicator
Part number: HSM-1871
- Cutting type: Strip Cut Cutting size: 1/4” Security level: 2 Security levels DIN 66399: P-2 / O-2 / T-2 / E-2 Cutting capacity: 76 - 78sheets Cutting speed (FPM): 18 Intake width: 16” Power consumption of the motor: 2600 W Voltage: 115 V Frequency: 60 Hz Depth: 23.3” Width: 27.6inch Height: 40.4inch Weight: 238lb Container volume: 55 gal Shredder material: Paper, Paper Clip, CD/DVD, Floppy Disk, USB Stick and Credit/Store Cards Product Number: HSM1871
Part number: CH-2840A
- Mechanical jogging action Dual switch for manual and automatic operation Tilting control of up to 60 degrees Included: (1) 12 foot electrical cord and tools
Part number: 3943-1600
- Type: Heavy Duty Electronic Slot Punch Slot Size: 1/8inchx9/16inch (3mmx14.3mm) Centering Guides: Yes Construction: Steel Application: Industrial Electrical: 110V Part Number: 3943-1600, P-35 Warranty: 1Year Manufacturer Warranty
Part number: 9707054
- Binds documents up to 2" thick.
- Push button electric punching produces more books per hour than manual punching systems.
- The pressure bar firmly holds the document for a secure, professional bind.
- An indicator light flashes during the binding process and goes out when the binding is complete.
Part number: CH-2436A
- User friendly and simple dual switch operation Quick mechanical jogging action Flat or tilt in a perfect 60 degrees table control for a perfect stack Included: (1) 12 foot electrical cord & tools.
Part number: 1715840
- LCD Display indicates temperature, speed and Ready/Wait condition
- Silicone rubber rollers ensure timely clean-up
- Interlocking feed tray and magnetic safety shield for safe operation
- Designed for thermal or pressure sensitive film up to 10 mil
Part number: FD8502AF
- AutoFeed Hopper with a capacity of up to 175 11" x 17" sheets
- AutoStart/Stop with optical sensors to detect paper
- LED Control Panel with Load indicator
- Door Safety Sensor to stop motor when cabinet is opened
Part number: 4000W3
- Die with easy disengageable pins - Included Manual Inserter – Included Mounting kit – Included Automatic and Manual Reverse feature to reduce jamming in the punch Punches up to 20sheets of 20lb paper Rate of 20 cycles per minute Accu-Set adjustments on odd size paper Efficient work environment with a standard foot pedal and optional versa switch Heavyweight metal construction Made in the USA with more than 98% recyclable materials
Part number: OD4012-ONYX
- Automatic and Manual Reverse feature to reduce jamming in the punch Punches up to 30sheets or 60pages of 20lb paper Rate of 25 cycles per minute Auto and manual reverse clears most punching jams Quick Change Die System with easy disengageable pins 12 standard hole patterns (Each die is priced and sold separately) Accu-Set adjustments on odd size paper Efficient work environment with a standard foot pedal and optional versa switch Extreme high capacity Waste Chip Tray with Clear View Access Heavyweight metal construction Include one standard die Made in the USA with more than 98% recyclable materials
Part number: DA20390
- Chain driven providing slip free power
- Fully Automatic Operation
- Shred Size: 1/4" Strip Cut - Security P-2 (Old Level 2)
- Feed Width: 16"
Part number: Fletcher-F3100
- Wall-Mounted (stand accessory available seperately)
- Cuts foamboard, PVC and corrugated plastics up to 1/2" (12.7mm) thick
- Cuts hardboard (MDF) up to 3/32" (2.4mm)
- Scores glass and plastic up to 1/4" (6.35mm)
Part number: HSM1566
- Large volumes of data media are shredded without problems on all office floors. This professional series workhorse is suitable for a 20-25 person office. Keypad for constant operation and reverse. Fully integrated, mechanical compression device for crosscutting units. Hardened steel cutters can handle occasional standard paper clips or staples. Crosscut models can cut up to approximately 40sheets per run; Strip cut: up to 67sheets per run (see specifications). Practical storage space with optional paper trays for paper stacks. (Paper trays available for purchase). Auto stop when container is full or door is open. Convenient pull-out system for removing the integrated, sturdy, reusable shred-bin bag. Powerful, specially adjusted motor for longer periods of use—with thermal protection for high performance. The tried-and-tested closed-tooth wheel drive prevents penetration of dirt and slows wear, increasing the service life. Enclosed housing protects against the spread of paper dust and provides for "whisper quiet" shredding. Heavy-duty castors for effortless mobility. Crosscut shredders should be oiled to maintain top working condition. Warranty: 20Year Manufacturer Warranty on Cutting Cylinders, 2 Years on Parts and Labor
Part number: 04DOCUPUN41R
- Type: DocuPunch Interchangeable Die Set Punching Pattern : 4:1 Pitch (.248) Hole Shape: Round Hole Size: 4.75mm Part Number: 04DOCUPUN41R
Part number: RZ500E21SQ
- Pitch Pattern: 2:1 (2 Holes Per Inch) Hole Shape : Square Hole Size: 6mmx6mm Thumbcut: No Die Style: Two Part Without Thumbcut Part Number: RZ500E21SQ
Part number: PL-227HP
- 27" Wide Lamination at 16 FPM
- Patented Rollers, Warm Up
- Laminates all film grades -10.0 mil 1 side or 2
- Lightening Quick, Sustainable Thermal Response
Part number: 824HM
- Custom Order: Horizontal sliding boards are custom ordered and non-returnable. Size: 4feetx12feet Surface: Porcelain steel markerboard, chalkboard, Best-Rite tackboard Frame Style: Anodized aluminum tubing Number of Tracks: 4 Number of Panels: 4 Accessories : full-length top and bottom mounting brackets , 2inch high full-length tackable map rail, full-length accessory tray with enclosed end caps Features : Boards ship fully assembled Part Number: 824HM
Part number: RSPB360
- Binds up to 160 sheets
- QSA (Quick Size Adjustment) for high flexibility of different paper formats: A5 and A4
- Adjustable side lay for perfect punching registration
- Special hardened punch pins for long lasting life
Part number: 7301200
- Electric binding increases productivity with a quality crimp in 1 second.
- Wire hooks provide a single-position load and crimp station for both 3:1 and 2:1 Twin Loop wire, eliminating movement of the document to a separate closing station.
- Single adjustment knob provides one-step size adjustment and precision binding.
- Dual activation buttons are designed to prevent misuse.
Part number: 04JBP2475OV
- Type: PB3300 Interchangeable Die Set Punching Pattern : 4:1 Pitch Hole Shape: Oval Hole Size: 4mmx5mm Part Number: 04JBP2475OV
Part number: CH-SPARTAN150M
- Cutting: Manual - Hand Lever Operation
- Clamping: Manual - Hand-Crank. The hand-crank design for clamping creates a much higher clamping force than the lever design which results in a better quality cut.
- LED Digital Backgauge Position Indicator with +/-0.01" (+/-0.1mm) Backgauge Accuracy - provides for easier operator interface, higher productivity, and easier repeatable accuracy than a hard to read indicator on a scale as is used in other brands.
- Laser Red LED Cut Line Light - produces a very sharp, easy to see cut line without the replacement problems of incandescent bulbs.
Part number: Diamond5
- Carefully crafted with only the highest quality components.
- Foot pedal operation.
- Heavy-duty motor and strong metal construction.
- Work with all standard materials, like PVC, polyester, leather, paper, polypropylene, etc.
Part number: DF-755
- Tray Tension Control (for a wide range of paper stock)
- Adjustment Knobs (to fine-tune adjustments)
- Folds 120 Sheets per Minute
- Compact Design with a quiet operation
Part number: 620RC
- Manual paper clamp allows for additional stack pressure Precise hand crank back gauge Standard English and metric rulers for accuracy Battery operated cutting light Legs adjust up to 11/2inch to facilitate leveling 18.7inch of cutting length behind the blade Easy to assemble metal stand The cover insures safety by preventing the blade from lowering when it is in the open position Dimensions: 30inchx311/2inchx30inch Weight: 250 lbs. UPC Code: 11991006209 Warranty: 1Year Manufacturer Warranty
Part number: FD452
- Neatly slits one side of the envelope, leaving contents intact and no messy paper scraps to remove.
- Simple to Use: Load your envelopes, press start, then remove opened mail at the other end.
- Processes up to 300 envelopes per minute.
- Handles a variety of mail sizes without pre-sorting, from #10 to flats.