AAMStamp Album Master Stamping Machine
The AAMStamp Album Master Stamping Machine is designed for the customer who needs a large adjustable work area with easy and open access to locate their product. This Aamstamp Album Master is also designed for printing on tall or bulky objects. It is perfect for printing on album covers, leather products, tall products and large products as well as all the standard hot foil imprinted products. Part Number is AAM-Album-Master.
- Adjustable Head Height: This machine can imprint on any product form 0" to 10" tall.
- Extra Large 14" X 14" table plate has 8" of fine line adjustment in and out.
- It also has a 7" total left or right adjustment to make product positioning accurate and easy.
- The Album Master gauge bar with adjustable side stop will locate product left or right up to 17 1/2" from center.
- Digital Temperature Control holds temperature ±1°.
- This machine is incredibly rigid and therefore extremely accurate for a greater than 10" overarm machine that weighs less than 80 pounds.
- Warm up time is usually under 5 minutes due to an oversize 550 watt heater.
- Multiline Type Inserts and other user friendly accessories are all machined to aerospace tolerances
- All 100% made in the U.S.A.
- Fully warranted for 3 years (Extended warranty available).
- Print Area: 2" X 9"
- Throat Depth: 10"
- Warm up time: under 5 minutes
- Warranty: 3 Years
There are No Reviews on this Product Yet
Questions & Answers
can I use this to print on the spine of a thermal bound book
Asked by Glen Phillips 5 months ago
Please can i use it for thesis labeling and does it includes type holders and type sets
Asked by Isaac Donkor 8 months ago
Thank you for your questions. This machine is designed to stamp items up to 10" thick. It does have a 2" x 9" plate / type holder but it but it does not include the type sets which would need to be purchased separately.
Answered by MyBinding 8 months ago