- Compact: The Akiles BookletMac fits comfortably in your office, school, church or print shop.
- Easy to Operate: No warm-up time. Simply insert the sheets and the Akiles BookletMac will staple and fold them into a book in seconds
- Multi-Functional: With the Akiles BookletMac you can choose from Fold & Staple, fold only or staple only. Side and corner stapling also available
- Versatile: The Akiles BookletMac makes booklets from all common paper sizes including letter, A4, A3, and 11" x 17" sheets.
- Precise: The Akiles BookletMac has a built in LCD-Counter that gives you precise control of your job progress. Clear window allows you to monitor the operation easily.
- Cost-Effective: The Akiles Booklet Mac has easy to make adjustments on different sheet sizes, making short-jobs extremely economical.
- Heavy Duty: The Akiles BookletMac has heavy duty stapler heads to provide many years of trouble-free booklet making.
- Superior Design: The Akiles BookletMac allows individuals to achieve professional results in house
- Quick and Easy Setup: The Akiles BookletMac requires no tools to switch between booklet sizes, operation modes (manul / automatic), stapler head locations (up to 4), operation functions (booklet-making or just folding or just stapling)
- Convenient: With the Akiles BookletMac Booklet Maker you can use regular chisel-point staples (up to 4 in a booklet) or loop staples. "NO STAPLE" warning light indicates when staples have run out.
- Time Saving: With the Akiles BookletMac you can make up to 800 books per hour
- Powerful: The Akiles BookletMac can handle up to 16 sheets of 20 lbs paper at a time (64 pages)
- The Akiles BookletMac has a heavy duty design by CAE (Computer Aided Engineering) technology
- The Akiles Booklet Mac is perfect for Binderies, Print Shops, Corporations, Advertising Agencies, Schools, Offices and more!
- Model: BOOKLETMAC SEMI-AUTOMATIC BOOKLET MAKER
- Staple Type: Standard chisel-point staples ( 26/6 & 26/8 ) or loop staples (Ri 26/6)
- Number of Sheets: Up to 16 sheets (64 pages) of 20 lbs paper
- Speed: Up to 800 booklets per hour
- Sheet Dimensions (Minimum): 4-3/4" x 8-1/4" or A5 (128.5x210mm)
- Sheet Dimensions (Maximum): 12-1/2" x 17-3/4" or A3 (297x420mm)
- Booklet Dimensions (Minimum): 4-1/8" x 4-3/4" or A6 (105x148.5mm)
- Booklet Dimensions (Maximum): 8-7/8" x 12-1/2" or A4 (210x297mm)
- Number & Capacity of Staple Heads: Standard: 2 x 210 staples
- Maximum: 5 x 210 staples
- Staple Head Distance: 108mm & 216mm
- Motor: Continuous Running type Induction Motor
- Operation Mode: Automatic / Manual
- Machine Dimensions: 20" (D) x 23" (W) x 14.5" (H)
- Caption Dimensions: 24" (D) x 26" (W) x 20.5" (H)
- Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer
- Product Number: AKBOOKLETMAC
Reviewed on 2/28/2016
No more clumsy long arm stapler for our office. Now that we have this machine we can create training booklets in seconds. We just load in the pages and the machine staples and folds them. At first we had some issues with jamming but discovered that you really need to buy the Bookletmac staples to use with it. The only think I don't like is that you have to load one booklet at a time. Would be really nice if it could accept a stack of paper and turn it into booklets.
Welcome to MyBinding video. Let's take a look at the BookletMac, a semi-automatic booklet maker by Akiles. Super easy controls right here on the top of the machine are all you need to operate the BookletMac. Two dials on the top allow you to set the guide so it's consistent for every project.
With your settings all in place and locked down, it's time to fold and staple. With your packets ready to go, jog them into place so they're nice and square. Selecting the manual setting allows you to decide when the machine starts. Your packet will just slide right into place, hit the manual start button, and the machine does its work, folding and stapling perfectly, two staples right on the fold. By selecting automatic mode, the machine will process each packet as you slide it in, up to 800 booklets of 80 pages per hour.
Should you have a need for stapling only and not folding, a small lever on the left hand side of the machine is pulled out and the folding unit is disengaged. The staples are centered and punched clear through. The BookletMac is versatile. A turn dial on the back of the machine and a graph on the front allow you to set for legal, letter, or any custom size you may need. Speed and consistency do not change no matter what the size. It's virtually maintenance-free and changing the staples is as easy as lifting the lid and loading them in. That's it, it's that quick and simple to make many booklets with the BookletMac by Akiles. For more demos, reviews, and how-tos on this product and many more, check out MyBinding.com.
Rating the Akiles BookletMac Semi-Automatic Booklet Maker
Having a booklet maker can be a real time-saver, especially if you need to create a lot of pamphlets quickly. One that you should take a look at is the Akiles BookletMac. Here is some information about this device, including how it rates on the ever-popular 1-to-10 scale.
- When you use this machine, you can create booklets that contain as many as 64 pages. Thus, this is a great device to use if you’re creating chapbooks, class materials, and other items. You can use paper of various sizes including, letter- and legal-sized, as well as A4 and A3.
- Depending on which size of paper you use, your booklets can be either large or small. The smallest booklets you can create measure 4-1/4” x 4-3/75” while the largest can be 8-7/8” x 12-1/2”.
- The BookletMac is very fast. (It doesn’t even require any warm-up time.) It can crank out as many as 800 pamphlets per hour, so it’s good for both short and long runs. Using this machine sure is a lot faster than making your booklets by hand, that’s for sure.
- This device is compatible with both chisel-point and loop staples. When you use chisel-point staples, you can use up to 4 of them in each pamphlets so your documents will be more securely bound. When the machine runs out of staples, a warning light will go on so you can replenish the supply.
- The BookletMac is easy to set up and use, even for beginners. You can operate it right from a keypad and have control over the entire process. There’s even an LCD screen and a window so you can see how things are progressing. You can also use this device to just fold or staple paper if you want. (When stapling, you can staple the paper either on the side or in the corner depending on your preference.)
- The BookletMac is surprisingly compact and it won’t take up very much room in your work area. This machine has dimensions of 20”(depth) x 23” (width) x 14-1/2” (height) so you should be able to find a place for it rather easily. Just be sure to get some help when moving it because it weighs almost 90 pounds.
- Akiles has constructed the BookletMac device really well, so you can expect to get a lot of use out of it. Also, it’s protected by a 1-year warranty.
Final rating: 9. The Akiles BookletMac is great for any organization that needs a booklet maker. This is a really versatile machine that will allow you to create booklets of different sizes. It’s also great that you can use both chisel-point and loop staples, and you can use up to 4 regular staples per book for a more secure binding. You’ll find that this device is easy to use and that you’ll be able to create a lot of booklets in a short amount of time. If this is the type of machine you need, be sure to check out the BookletMac today.