- Carefully crafted with only the highest quality components.
- Foot pedal operation.
- Heavy-duty motor and strong metal construction.
- Work with all standard materials, like PVC, polyester, leather, paper, polypropylene, etc.
- High productivity by specially designed dies to cut through multiple sheets at a time with the least effort and with minimum die depreciation.
- Practical with an interchangeable die system for your various jobs.
- Ideal for rounding covers, pouches, pictures, all types of IDs, invitations, postcards, etc.
Welcome to MyBinding video. This is a look at the Diamond 5, a commercial duty electric corner rounding machine by Akiles. For the ultimate in corner rounding, this is your machine, the Diamond 5 by Akiles. Simply place your papers, cards, or what have you, and press the button. Flip it over, do all four corners. You've got perfectly rounded and consistent corners for every project. It's quick, easy, and the sharpness of the die makes it extremely precise. It's able to cut up to almost two inches in thickness. And the pedal can be operated by hand or by foot. Put the Diamond 5 to use on papers, cards, business cards, and even make excellent-looking presentations with rounded corners. It's all there, right at your fingertips. All the punches are stored in a bin just below. And that's it. That's the Diamond 5 by Akiles. For more demos, reviews, and how to's on this project and many more, check out MyBinding.com.
Welcome to MyBinding How To videos. This video shows easy die changing for the Diamond 5 corner rounder. First things first, power down and unplug the machine before you make any adjustments. Initially, you'll need to remove the faceplate. You do this by unscrewing the four screws on either side of the faceplate. Store the screws in a safe place so you don't lose them and remove the plate. Next, you'll need to loosen the four screws that lock the die into place. You won't need to remove the screws completely, just loosen them enough for the die to fall. Gently remove it from the machine and select your new or alternate die. Each die set comes with two parts, one of them being a small foot. First you'll need to remove the old foot from the machine. You do this by loosening the two screws with an Allen wrench, usually provided with your die. Remove the old foot and replace it with the new one that matches with your die. Screw down, but only loosely first. Gently place the new die into the shaft. Do so slowly and carefully to not hurt yourself or the machine. Loosen that small square clamp if you need to. Otherwise, tighten it down so it's in place secure. Place the foot, clamp it down. Make sure the foot and the die do not not make contact. This is very important, because if the blade comes down on that foot, it will destroy it immediately. Finish up by replacing the faceplate and its four bolts and you're all set to go. That is easy die changing for the Diamond 5. For more demos, reviews, and how to's on this product and many more, check out MyBinding.com.
- Operation Type: Electric
- Maximum Capacity: 1.97"
- Available Dies: 1/8", 1/4", 3/8"
- Waste Basket: Included
- Included Dies: 1/8", 1/4" & work table
- "L" Guide: Included
- Plastic Pads: N/A
- Radius Alignment Guide: Included
- Dimensions: 12" x 12.75" x 6.5" (D x H x W)
- Weight/Volume: 55 lbs. / 1.00 CbFt
- Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer