1 1/4" Twin Loop Wire
For binding projects with up to 280 sheets of 20lb paper, you can't go wrong with any of these 1 ¼'' Twin Loop Wires. Made with the highest quality materials, a professional finish you won't get with plastic combs, a 2:1 pitch and packs of 100 wires, choose any of these products for your medium-sized and large projects to get that elegant look. Offering a permanent bind, these wires also make photocopying more practical, as the books or manuals can be placed opened flat on any surface. Do you have an automated twin loop wire binding machine? Try the premium quality Renz Wire Spool for flawless results.
Starting At:$99.79More Info
- Gleaming twin loop wire.
- This wire is 2:1 pitch, 2 holes per inch, 21 holes and 11" long.
- 1-1/4" diameter that can hold 220-280 Sheets of 20# Paper
- Twin loop wire can be used with a 2:1 wire binding machine or any wire closer.
Starting At:$109.19More Info
- Premium gloss 2:1 steel wire.
- 11" in length, 2:1 pitch translates to 2 holes per inch for a total of 21 holes.
- 1-1/4" diameter that can hold 250-280 Sheets of 20# Paper
- These wires are compatible with any 2:1 wire binding machine or wire closer.
Starting At:$99.89More Info
- Premium gloss 2:1 twin loop wire.
- This wire is 11" in length and 2:1 pitch, (21 holes, 2 holes per inch).
- 1 1/4" diameter that can hold 280 Sheets of 20# Paper
- Compatible with any wire closer or 2:1 wire binding machine.
Starting At:$127.39More Info
- Glossy 2:1 wire.
- Approximate Capacity: 280 Sheets(20lb Paper)
- For use with an automated twin loop system.