Looking for a way to quickly and easily label your reference binders on the shelf so that you can tell what is in them. With these binder spine inserts the task has never been easier or faster. Made from micro perforated sheets of cardstock, the spine inserts separate easily for smooth clean lines. Now you can label binder spines for meetings, clients, personal reference, or any of a host of other uses. Using templates that are available from the Avery website, you can even print your spine inserts on either your laser or inkjet printer. Print them and then insert them. It doesn't get much easier than that.
Starting At:$5.59More Info
- Micro-perforated white cardstock
- Templates available online
- Available in 1/2", 1", 1-1/2", 2", or 3"
- Comes with 80, 40, 25, 20, or 15 respectively
Your Price: $3.99
You Save: 16%As low as: $3.79
Starting At:$2.83More Info
- Clear vinyl pockets
- Labels included, templates available online
- Sizes can accommodate 1" to 3" ring binders
- Comes in packs of 25
- Starting At:$3.99More Info
Your Price: $3.16
You Save: 32%As low as: $3.00