Graphic Wizard Scoring Equipment
This Graphic Wizard Scoring Equipment collection will help you increase your production volumes and achieve perfect results, every time. Ideal for scoring, perforating and slitting digital printed media, these units are designed to suit any requirement and budget. If you need a more economical solution, choose the CreaseMaster GW-MCP Manual Scoring Machine, perfect for low volume operations. Searching for a more high-tech option? We carry the FinishMaster 100 that can perforate, score and slit up to 10,000 standard-size sheets per hour, and the GW-3000 unit, that can also number your printed materials and can process an impressive number of up to 3,000 sheets / sets per hour, to save you both time and money!
- Feeding System: Manual stock placement with back guides
- Max.Speed (Impact crease): 750/hour (operator dependent)
- Stock Weight: Maximum 450 gsm
- Width can accomodate a 12x18" digital sheet landscape.
Your Price: $740.00
- Variable speed, up to 10,000 standard-size sheets per hour
- Tabletop model; optional stand available
- Perforating options: 2,4,6,8,12,16 TPI
- MICROPERF options: 42 or 72 TPI
Your Price: $5,070.00
- 3,000 Sheets/Sets Per Hour (11" x 8.5" - A4)
- 1 number per head per sheet.
- 1 or 2 numbering heads.
- Crash numbering up to 10 part carbonless.
Your Price: $7,815.00