- Reusable super heavyweight pockets with a long lasting life
- Convenient eyelet for hanging
- Simple wipe with a soft dry cloth or tissue when used with a low-odor dry erase marker
- Assorted neon colors include red, orange, yellow, green and pink
- Global Product Type: Pocket Protector
- Pre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent: 0 %
- Total Recycled Content Percent: 0 %
- Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percent: 0 %
- Insert Size: Up to 6 x 9"
- Quantity: 10/PK
- UPC: 038944418100
- Part Number: CL-41810
This is C-Line Reusable Dry Erase Pockets!
You can find them in primary color packs, or these neon packs.
There are also two sizes with 6 x 9 inches, which easily fits a half sized sheet, and 9 x 12.
By simply inserting any page into this pocket, you create a fun new way to do work…or even draw pictures.
With any dry erase marker, you can now draw on these pockets instead of permanently using up your work sheet.
They have a hook ring for easy on the wall storage.
The pack comes with two pockets of red, green, orange, yellow, and blue!
They’ll even hold up against the students who just really don’t like math.
You can draw on one side, or flip it over for the other—great for double sided sheets!
Now, they won’t always clean off perfectly, even with whiteboard wipes, but one trick you can do is go over the darker spots again with your dry erase marker and quickly wipe that away before it dries…Don’t ask me how it works, but it does!