- Clear, heavyweight material for permanent storage of frequently used documents
- Archival quality polypropylene means print won't stick to sheet protectors
- Strong, reinforced binding edge prevents tears, even with heavy use
- For 11 x 8 1/2 document storage in standard three-ring hinders
- Global Product Type: Sheet Protectors
- Load Orientation: Top-Load
- Number of Holes Punched:3
- Thickness/Grade: Heavyweight
- Pre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent: 0 %
- Total Recycled Content Percent: 0 %
- Insert Size: 8 1/2 x 11"
- Sheet Protector Type: Ring Binder
- Material(s): Polypropylene
- Finish: Clear
- Number of Tabs: 0
- Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percent: 0 %
- Quantity: 25 Per box
- UPC: 038944620206
- Part Number: CL-62020
Reviewed on 3/23/2016
Great for 8 1/2 " by 11" scrapbooking of bulky items.
This is C-Line High Capacity 50 Sheet Top Loading Protectors!
Easily hold your loose 8.5 x 11 inch sheets within a 3 ring binder with these protectors.
Now, the name says they hold 50 sheets, but I could only get in 35. It’s a good amount, but anything more would be really difficult to get in.
It’s a high quality and fairly durable plastic, but it’s only the second strongest. That’s right, C-line has a whole variation of protectors for you to check out.