Count AccuNumber Touch Airfed Automatic Numbering, Perforating, and Scoring Machine
The AccuNumber Touch Airfed Automatic Numbering, Perforating, and Scoring Machine by Count Machinery will greatly enhance the productivity work flow. Micro-processor designed for the capability to program wide variety of jobs with easy set-ups and instructions. Numbering, perforating and scoring can be all done in one pass, providing an efficient working environment. The AccuNumber Touch can number repeat sequences like 0, 1, 2, 3, 6 and 3 drop zeros. It is highly versatile, capable of mounting up to three Micro or standard perf, while giving you the ability to change quickly between perforation and scoring. The AccuNumber Airfed Numbering, Perforating and Scoring Machine will ensure the edge you need to succeed in your everyday workflow.
Please Note: This specific machine will take up to 2 weeks to ship. If you're in need of a quicker delivery time, please call us toll free at 1-800-944-4573 or email us at email@example.com.
- Simple programming allows you to number, perforate, or score individually or simultaneously.
- Gothic (7) wheel reverse numbering heads offer many repeat sequences: 0,1,2,3,6 and 3 drop zeros.
- Sheet Counter
- Automatic Bottom-of-Pile Air Suction Feed.
- Each numbering head can be programmed individually for multiple numbering.
- Place numbers virutally anywhere on a sheet; from lead edge and numbers within .01" of previous number.
- Number single sheets or crash number up to a 10 part carbonless form.
- Capable to work with sheet size from 4 x 4" to 18 x 20"
- Features double sheet detector including batch and total count
- Patented self inking disposable ink cartridges: no re-inking required, (approx.) 25,000 impressions per cartridge. Ink available in red or black.
- Modular design allows for pile feeder upgrade
- Small Footprint size for any shop size
- One year warranty on electrical and mechanical parts.
- Feed Type: Friction Feed
- Max Sheet Size: 18" x 20" (45cm x 45cm)
- Min Sheet Size: 3" x 5" (8cm x 12cm)
- Stock Weights: 16lb. - 16 point
- Numbering Speed: Up to 10,000 Sheets Per Hour
- Perforating and Scoring Speed: Up to 19,000 Sheets Per Hour
- Weight: 200 lbs.
- Warranty: 1 Year Limited
There are No Reviews on this Product Yet
Questions & Answers