Count EZ Touch R1 Digital Creaser Machine
Designed to accommodate today's digitally produced finishing demands, the Count EZ Touch Digital Creasing Machine is made with durable parts and quality workmanship with one of the best warranties in the industry. The EZ Creaser Touch efficiently applies a rotary actuated compression crease, leaving a crisp, sharp score with no cracking of the printed image after the fold on either side of the crease. Count's proven, dependable microprocessor controls the stepper motor driven transport with exactness and precision. Precision and versatility are the hallmarks of the Count EZ Creaser, with score positions controlled to 1/100th of an inch and micro-lateral adjusted feed rails. Contact MyBinding today to learn how Count's EZ Creaser Touch can improve production in your print finishing operation today.
Please Note: This specific machine will take up to 2 weeks to ship. If you're in need of a quicker delivery time, please call us toll free at 1-800-944-4573 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Automatic setups with the touch of a button.
- Accurate Rotary Actuated Impact Creasing
- Linear Perf/Score capabilities, including micro and laser perf.
- Micro-Lateral adjustable Feed Rails
- Batch and Total Counters
- Automated Distance Recognition
- Ability to add Inline Folder
- Ability to add Inline transport to the Countcoat UV Coater
- Comes with both standard and wide crease dies.
- One year warranty on electrical and mechanical parts.
- Max Speed Compression Crease: 8.5" x 11" 4,000sph
- Max Speed Rotary Perf /Score: 8.5" x 11" 12,000sph
- Power: 115/60Hz/10A or 230/50Hz/10A (Specify on order)
- Max Sheet Size: 18" x 2" (45cm x 45cm)
- Min Sheet Size: 3" x 5" (8cm x 12cm)
- Stock Paper Weights: 16lb. - 16 point
- Weight: 200lbs.
- Made in U.S.A.
- Warranty: 1 Year Limited
Transcript: Presenting Count EZ Creaser. Exact registration. See the difference.... Read More
Presenting Count EZ Creaser. Exact registration. See the difference.