Count EZ Creaser Machine
Designed to accommodate today's digitally produced finishing demands, the Count EZ Creaser is made with durable parts and quality workmanship with one of the best warranties in the industry. The EZ Creaser efficiently applies a rotary actuated compression crease, leaving a crisp, sharp score with no cracking of the printed image after the fold on either side of the crease. Count's proven, dependable microprocessor controls the stepper motor driven transport with exactness and precision. Precision and versatility are the hallmarks of the Count EZ Creaser, with score positions controlled to 1/100th of an inch and micro-lateral adjusted feed rails. Contact MyBinding today to learn how Count's EZ Creaser can improve production in your print finishing operation today.
Please Note: This specific machine will take up to 2 weeks to ship. If you're in need of a quicker delivery time, please call us toll free at 1-800-944-4573 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Table Top "Top Feed" Friction feed Crease-Perf-Score machine
- Equipped with deluxe microprocessor, (1) Rotary Actuated Crease Bar, (1) Perforating assembly, and accessories
- Accurate Rotary Actuated Creasing
- Linear Perf/Score capabilities, including micro laser perf
- Micro-Lateral adjustable feed rails
- Batch and total counters
- Double Sheet Detection
- Ability to add inline folder
- Ability to add Inline transport to the Countcoat UV Coater
- Max Speed Compression Crease: 8.5" x 11" 4,000sph
- Max Speed Rotary Perf /Score: 8.5" x 11" 12,000sph
- Power: 115/60Hz/10A or 230/50Hz/10A (Specify on order)
- Minimum Sheet Size: 3" x 5"
- Stock Paper Weights: 16lb - 12 point
- Weight: 200lbs.
- Made in U.S.A.
- Warranty: Count warranties all new machines against defective parts and workmanship. One year warranty on electrical and touch screen, 2 year warranty on mechanical parts and 90 day warranty on numbering heads.