- 13" wide feed capable to handle most digital print sizes (12" x 18" or 13" x 19").
- Manual feed allows for lower price point. Perfect for low run jobs.
- Automated Distance Recognition allows auto setups.
- Fixed Rail helps to guide the sheet for squareness.
- Program and operate 4 different creases: Half, Tri-fold, Z-fold and Letter Folds
- Automatic measurement the length of the sheet, calculating the desired crease locations
- Operate up to 2,000 sheets per hour with perfect transition
- User friendly touchscreen capable to setup custom creases, Automatic Distance Modes, Crease Test, Batch Counter and Total Counter
- iCrease PRO Upgrade Features: Automatic Perfect Binding Program, Job Memory, 4 additional pre-set creases and 12 programmable custom crease locations
- Low Cost Hand Feed Design for Low to Meduim Run Creasing
- Accurate Rotary Actuated Impact Creasing Eliminates Cracking
- Comes with both standard and wide crease dies
- Custom jobs can be setup in moments and have up to 4 creases per page (12 creases per page on the iCrease Pro).
- 4 Custom Crease Locations More available with iCrease Pro Upgrade (Roll, Gate, Double Gate and Double Parallel).
- 1 Year Limited Warranty / 2 Year on iCrease Pro
- Max Sheet Size: 13" x 19"
- Min Sheet Size: 3" x 5"
- Stock Weights: 16lb. - 16 point
- Output Speed: Up to 2000 sph
- Weight: 50 lbs
- Overall Dimensions: 22 3/4"(L) x 10"(H) x 10" (W)
- Electrical: 110/220v (50/60hrz)
- Warranty: 1 Year limited Warranty / 2 Year on iCrease Pro
Introducing the new iCrease from Count Machinery. Creasing or scoring of digitally produced media has never been easier. With the color touch screen display and intuitive prompting, the iCrease is ready to go to work in seconds. Half-fold, tri-fold, Z-fold or letter fold can be selected, easily set up and produced for the most common applications with no need to measure the sheet or make any manual adjustment. In this example, we set up for a half-fold crease and begin running the job in less than ten seconds. With the press of the ‘Run’ button, any employee in your shop can turn short- to medium-volume creasing jobs into easy work with a perfect die form crease and exact registration. Now, follow along as we set up a three-pound tri-fold. After selecting the tri-fold icon on the touch screen, press the ‘Start Measuring’ button and place the sheet on the feed table against the side register then push it into the machine. If you’re satisfied with the measurement, press ‘Accept.’ You are then forwarded to the ‘Run’ screen. You then press the ‘Run’ button to test the sheet. You have now set up a perfect tri-fold in less than ten seconds. Watch as we set up four different-sized jobs in one minute. Select the desired crease, measure your sheet, accept your measurement, run. It’s that easy. And now, we’ve just set up four perfect jobs in less than one minute. A four-panel job can be easily set up by pressing the ‘Custom’ button and entering [inaudible 00:02:41]. When the ‘Custom’ button is selected, the touch screen will then take you to a custom screen that allows you to manually enter the distances required for multiple creases. This job configuration is called the double parallel and is available as a pre-fixed crease in the iCrease Pro with an upgrade. The iCrease Pro automatically sets this job up and compensates for the push out of the paper that occurs during the double fold over. The iCrease makes neat work of this complex fold. Looking closely, you can see that the tuck of the second fold is absolutely perfect. The iCrease can hum along at approximately 2,000 sheets per hour, depending on sheet size, delivering perfect creases sheet after sheet. Even 3 x 4 fold over business cards are a snap with the iCrease, yielding the same perfect registration even on a small sheet. The iCrease can be put any crease in town and you can be assured of being able to deliver quality product to your customer on demand. For more information on the iCrease or any other Count products, please contact a representative at our toll-free number or visit us on the web at www.countmachinery.com. All Count products are proudly made in the USA.