Count iNumber Crash Numbering Machine
This is Count's iNumber single head numbering machine. The Count iNumber automatic numbering machine is a perfect choice for low to mid size jobs with a lower price point. The standard numbering head of the iNumber is a 7 digit gothic featuring reverse with 5 repeat sequences. You can also adjust the amount of impact pressure on different types of paper stock. There are up to four print positions on the iNumber , if you are in need of more positions, different numbering styles and No letterwheels please contact us.
Please Note: This specific machine will take up to 2 weeks to ship. If you're in need of a quicker delivery time, please call us toll free at 1-800-944-4573 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Low Cost Hand Feed Design for Low to Meduim Run Numbering
- Single Numbering Head
- Job Counter
- Manual feed allows for lower price point. Perfect for low to mid size jobs.
- One standard numbering head is a 7 digit gothic, reverse with 5 repeat sequences, and has an adjustment to setting the amount of impact pressure on various types of stock.
- Other numbering styles and No letterwheels are available at additional cost.
- Crash print up to a 10 part carbonless form.
- Fixed Rail rail helps to guide the sheet for squareness.
- EZ setup touch screen
- Up to 4 Positions on the iNumber model more available on the iNumber Pro model
- One year warranty on electrical and mechanical parts.
- Feed Type: Manual Feed
- Numbering Speed: 2000 8.5 x 11 sph
- Max Sheet Size: 13" x 19"
- Min Sheet Size: 3" x 5"
- Stock Weights: 16lb. - 16 point and up to 10 part ncr
- Electrical: 115/230 Volts 50/60 Hz 10A
- Weight: 50 lbs.
- Warranty: 1 Year
There are No Reviews on this Product Yet
Transcript: Count – it’s what we do! iNumber hand feed automatic numbering machine. 760-489-1400 Count, www.countmachinery.com.
... Read More
... Read More
Count – it’s what we do! iNumber hand feed automatic numbering machine. 760-489-1400 Count, www.countmachinery.com.
Questions & Answers