Count NumberPro Touch 18" Numbering Machine
The Count NumberPro Touch is an 18" wide friction feed automatic numbering, perforating, and scoring machine. This machine is perfect for numbering and paginating solution for office applications that need to be numbered after the order has already been set. The NumberPro Touch is a tabletop "Top Feed" Friction feed Number-Perforation-Scoring machine, equipped with deluxe microprocessor, (1) 7- wheel Gothic reverse numbering head and has intuitive touchscreen for easy operation. With the Numberpro paginator, you have the ability to number without the need for collating. Numbering, scoring and perforating sets of forms is achieved quickly and efficiently in one pass by the Count NumberPro Numbering Machine. A frictionless feed system, together with a single forward numbering head, capable of printing nearly anywhere on a sheet makes the Count NumberPro a wise choice for your numbering and form finishing work. Economical, durable and accurate, the Count NumberPro Touch will be a reliable machine for your form numbering needs. Pneumatic Heads for this unit are also available.
Please Note: This specific machine will take up to 2 weeks to ship. If you're in need of a quicker delivery time, please call us toll free at 1-800-944-4573 or email us at email@example.com.
- Simple programming allows you to number, perforate, or score individually or simultaneously.
- Gothic (7) wheel reverse numbering heads offer many repeat sequences: 0,1,2,3,6 and 3 drop zeros.
- Sheet Counter
- Automatic Top-of-Pile Friction Feed
- Each position can be programmed individually for multiple numbering.
- Numbers virtually anywhere on a sheet, from lead edge and numbers within .01" of previous number.
- Number single sheets or crash number up to a 10 part carbonless form.
- Patented self inking disposable ink cartridges: no re-inking required, (approx.) 25,000 impressions per cartridge. Ink available in red or black.
- Includes 1 Electric Head Standard, 1 Perf and Score Standard
- Upto 2 Heads can be used
- Setups for 12 different impressions per head
- Intuitive touchscreen for easy operation
- One year warranty on electrical and mechanical parts.
- Max Sheet Size: 18" x 20 " (45cm x 45cm)
- Min Sheet Size: 3" x 5" (8cm x 12cm)
- Stock Weights: 16lb. - 16 point
- Numbering Speed: Up to 6,000 sheets per hour
- Perforating and Scoring Speed: Up to 8,500 sheets per hour
- Electrical: 115/60hrz/20A or 230/50hz/20A Verify upon ordering.
- Weight: 200 lbs.
- Warranty: 1 Year Limited
There are No Reviews on this Product Yet
Questions & Answers
Would this machine work on glossy paper?
Asked by Anastasia 9 months ago
You are able to use a glossy stock with this machine. With a glossy stock it is important to fan the pages when loading the paper into the machine so the pages are separated and the machine is only grabbing one page at a time. With a gloss stock there is just a little more technique involved.
Answered by MyBinding.com 9 months ago