Count PerfMaster 18" Air V3 Automatic Perforating and Scoring Machine
The Count PerfMaster 18" automatic Perforating & Scoring machine offers reliable self-fanning automatic bottom friction feed, which allows for continuous feeding without stopping. Feed single sheets, coated stock, multi-part and open or glued edges while having the flexibility to quickly change between perforating and scoring. The Count PerfMaster offers a simple to use one button control with a wide range of compatible sizes, from 4" x 4" to 18" x 22". The PerfMaster feeds single sheets, coated stock or multi-part forms, open or glued edges and has a small footprint for tight spaces in offices or production facilities. The new and innovated air feed provides a premium, elminating marking and scuffing on sheets service. PerfMaster offers interchangeable paper caliper that is widely used for carbonless, open edge forms to premium gauge glossy stock. Simplicity and affordability all in one machine, the Count PerfMaster packs big production value into a small package. Make the Count PerfMaster part of your perforating and scoring workflow today.
Please Note: This specific machine will take up to 2 weeks to ship. If you're in need of a quicker delivery time, please call us toll free at 1-800-944-4573 or email us at email@example.com.
- New and improved heavy-duty air feed eliminating marking and scuffing on documents
- Interchangeable paper caliper used for open edge carbonless forms to heavy gauge glossy stock
- 18" wide feed capacity
- Quickly change from perfing to scoring in a matter of minutes
- Simple to use one button operation speed control
- Mount up to maximum of (4) Perf or Score assemblies
- Self-fanning automatic bottom friction feed
- Set-up and operation is simple
- Perf/Score/Slit Depth control setting
- Micro-lateral adjustments for easy set-up of perforating & scoring
- Feeds single sheets, coated stock or multi-part open or glued edges
- Perforating blades styles includes: 5-1 (18 teeth), 9-1 (33 teeth), 12-1 (45 teeth), Micro Perf (185 teeth)
- One year warranty on electrical and mechanical parts.
- Size: 44" L x 27" W
- Weight: 225 lbs.
- Speed: Up to 26,000 Sheets Per Hour
- Sheet Size: 4" x 4" to 18" x 20"
- Maximum Perforating Width: 18"
- Maximum Perforating Length: Varies
- Electrical Single Phase: 110V 60 Hz or 220V 50Hz 10 Amp.
- Made in U.S.A.
- Warranty: 1 year on mechanical (except wearing parts) & 1 year on electrical
There are No Reviews on this Product Yet
Questions & Answers
Why would you need an air perf compared to a regular perf?
Asked by Lauren H 10 months ago
The air feature on this machine is really more about the feeding of the sheets than about the perfing. Using air it is possible to feed glossy stocks that cause issues with traditional friction feed units. The air also helps to provide separation between sheets which reduces static electricity and double feeding.
Answered by MyBinding.com 10 months ago