Cubify CubePro Duo 3D Printer
The Cubify CubePro is a professional-quality Double Head 3D printer with numerous features and impressive connectivity. If you want multi-color printing and free, easy-to-use software the CubePro is a wonderful choice. This Cubify CubePro 3D Printer earns a spot as the Top Ten Reviews Bronze Award winner for 3D printing.
- Print Big, Print Accurate.The CubePro features the largest-in-class build platform with ultra high-resolution. With prints 2.5 times larger than any other desktop prosumer and hobbyist printer (11.2" x 10.6" x 9.06" or 285.4mm x 270.4mm x 230mm) with ultra high-resolution settings of 70-micron thin print layers, professional quality printing has never been so large or easy.
- Controlled Print Environment.A controlled process environment ensures improved accuracy and reliability of print for effortless, professional quality every time for your largest ABS plastic prints. Automated settings ensure home-safe printing in your mancave, on your workbench and at your desktop.
- Strong, fast and long-lasting.Guaranteed faster, more accurate prints with stabilized print mechanics and easy feed cartridges for prolonged material life.
- Triple Color + Three Materials = Thousands of Options.Get more expressive with 3D printing in up to 3 simultaneous colors with 3 material options. Select from over 24 vibrant colors for more unique combinations.
- Connect Better to Experience Better.Connect conveniently with an easy to use color touchscreen display and WiFi capability.
- Dimensions: 22.75(w) x 23.25(h) x 22.75(d) inches / 57.8(w) x 59.1(h) x 57.8(d) cm
- Weight: 94.3 lb / 43 kg
- Maximum Build Size: 9.56(w) x 9.06(h) x 10.6(d) inches / 24.29(w) x 23(h) x 27.04(d) cm
- Z Axis Resolution: 0.100mm (0.004" / 100 microns)
- Layer Thickness: 70 microns, 200 microns and 300 microns for fast mode.
- Print Tolerance: X and Y axis ± 1% dimension or ± 0.2mm (0.008" / 200 microns) whichever is greater. Z axis ± half the processed z resolution. Shrinkage and warpage can occur on models and is purely geometry dependent.
- Print Speed Extruded Volume: Maximum 15mm (9/16") per second and polymer dependent
- Power Requirements: 100 - 240v AC
- Maximum Operating temperature at extruder tip: 536°F / 280°C
- Support Material: PLA / ABS / dissolvable natural PLA
- Support Removal: Break away supports with pliers or cutters or just fingers where appropriate. PLA plastic is soluble in sodium hydroxide solution used with a heated ultrasonic cleaner (care is required with this option).
This application converts your 3D model into layered slices (G-code), ready for printing on your machine. Other features and uses of CubePro software include:
Clear, familiar and easy-to-use interface
Scaling, rotating and movement of parts on a simulated print bed
Proven default settings for all CubePro 3D printers
Ability to create custom profiles as needed
Imperial/metric conversion available
Built-in STL file verification
Combined part and tool path viewer
Profiles for multiple material/support materials
- Windows Requirements: 32 or 64 bit operating systems:
Windows is required for ad-hoc WiFi print job submission – if not already installed, the Cube software will automatically install the Microsoft .NET 4.0 framework
- Mac OSX requirements: Mac 10.8 and up
- Minimum hardware requirements:
Processor: Multi-core processor - 2GHz or faster per core
System RAM: 2GB minimum
Screen resolution: 1024 x 768
- Part Number: 3DS-401734
There are No Reviews on this Product Yet
Questions & Answers