D&K Minikote 27" Laminator
This is the Minikote by D&K, a two sided 27" laminator. It is contemporary in design, dependable and easy to operate. The Minikote has user preset that saves speed and temperature settings defined by you the user, it also offers an adjustable feed guide to insure exact lamination, and let's not forget about the Stop / Reverse button. If you need to keep track of usage, the Minikote features a usage counter with reset to easily track laminating film usage and a key switch prevents unauthorized use. The Minikote uses standard homopolymer and copolymer films in 1.5 Mil and 3 Mil.
- User Preset saves speed & temperature settings defined by the user.
- Factory presets set a speed & temperature that is optimal for both 1.5 mil homopolymer & copolymer films.
- Variable speeds to 9 feet per minute.
- Variable temperature.
- Usage counter with reset easily tracks laminating film usage.
- Hand held slitter convenient with storage on machine.
- Adjustable feed guide assures exact lamination.
- One inch mandrels standard (2 15/16" kit optional).
- Safety shield for protection from heat shoes.
- Keyswitch prevents unauthorized use of laminator.
- Stop/Reverse button to reverse machine.
- Digital display with temperature, speed, and usage counter readouts.
- Temperature controls increase & decrease the temperature in 1 degree increments.
- 120V Minikote laminator accepts standard homopolymer & Copolymer films in 1.5 & 3 mil.
- UL Listed.
- Power - 120V AC, 60Hz; 1400W.
- Warranty - 1 year parts and labor.
- Made in the USA.
- Working Width: 27"
- Laminator Width: 34"
- Height: 15"
- Depth(with feed tray): 20"
- Net Weight: 66 lbs.
- Shipping Weight: 86 lbs.
- Speed: 0-9.5 fpm
- Electrical Requirements: 120V AC 60Hz 1400w
- Standard Core: 1"
- Film Accommodation: 1.5 Mil & 3 Mil (Max supply roll 1000' @ 1.5 Mil)
- Part Number: 201595
Transcript: The D&K Minikote is a dependable easy to operate laminator designed to meet the needs of schools and offices everywhere. The Minikote is ideal for protecting and preserving documents up to 27" wide. The Minikote is a UL listed machine made in America that's equipped with a variety of features to ensure years of safe quality lamination. Minikotes work nearly anywhere with access to a standard 120V outlet. Machines can be placed on tables, countertops, or roller carts. Heavy duty roller carts with storage capability are available for purchase with the Minikote laminator. A digital display ... Read More
The D&K Minikote is a dependable easy to operate laminator designed to meet the needs of schools and offices everywhere. The Minikote is ideal for protecting and preserving documents up to 27" wide. The Minikote is a UL listed machine made in America that's equipped with a variety of features to ensure years of safe quality lamination. Minikotes work nearly anywhere with access to a standard 120V outlet. Machines can be placed on tables, countertops, or roller carts. Heavy duty roller carts with storage capability are available for purchase with the Minikote laminator. A digital display and touch button controls make operation simple. Minikotes are equipped with preset speeds and temperatures for the best laminating results when using standing film products. The temperature and speed can also be adjusted on the control panel. Minikotes can operate at temperatures up to 300 degrees Fahrenheit and at speeds up to 9 feet per minute. Minikotes feature a key lock to prevent unauthorized use of the laminator. Additional keys can be purchased for multiple users. Minikotes are designed to work with standard heat activated laminating films spread on a 1" diameter core. The Minikote will accept 1" core films up to 27" wide and 5 mils thick. It is recommended to use quality laminating films manufactured in the United States for the best possible performance and finished look. Film tension is adjusted using the two spring loaded tension controls. Maintaining proper tension keeps your laminated documents flat and wrinkle free. An adjustable print feed guide helps ensure straight and exact lamination especially useful when laminating multiple documents of the same size. Hands and fingers are protected during the lamination process by clear safety shield. A handheld slitter allows you to safely cut your laminated prints from the back of the machine. The slitter is conveniently stored on a laminator by a magnet. The D&K Minikote offers the perfect two sided laminating solution for organizations of all sizes. For more information or to place your order for a Minikote Laminator, contact D&K toll free at 800-632-2314 or visit the website at www.dkgroup.com.
Questions & Answers
I need to order laminating film for our new laminator. D & K Minikote, we would like 3 mil. What kind would you recommend?
Asked by Maria J Livengood 2 months ago
Thank you for your question. The D&K Minikote 27" Laminator is able use a 3 mil laminate that is on a 1" core. Our 3 mil Standard Roll Laminating Film would be a good option. You can find it here
Answered by MyBinding 2 months ago