- Machine ground blades are hand finished and hardened to 56 Rockwell
- Solingen Steel blades are double ground for precision trimming of thicker material
- Handles are made of tough ABS plastic and are virtually unbreakable
- Blades are screw fastened for easy tightening
- Shears cut to the tip for fine trimming
- Available in 4"-10" lengths
- Scissor Length: 8"
- Blade Type: Double ground
- Handle Type: ABS Plastic
- Screw Fastened: Yes
- Part Number: 50038
- Warranty: Lifetime Manufacturer Warranty
- UPC Code: 76769500389
These are Dahle All-Around Super Shears!
If you need scissors, or shears—I won’t get into that argument though—here are some durable ones. And these have seen some good use.
Now notice how loose they are right now. Well, we can actually change that by tightening the screw. Just adjust to whatever your preference is.
So lets cut cardboard! And double layered cardboard! 25 sheets of paper! 50 sheets of paper-is not easy…! A shirt sleeve! A pro-click spine! Comb Bind! Coil Bind! Velobind! And best of all, wire bind.
If you compare the results of these all-round shears with some random ones I found lying around—well, one cut the wire and the other didn’t. So hurray for super shears!