Dahle CleanTEC 41214 Level P-4 Cross Cut Small Office Paper Shredder
The Dahle CleanTEC 41214 Small Office shredder is small but powerful, and offers the latest in environmental health and safety technology. The CleanTEC 41214 can shred between 100 and 400 sheets of paper per day, and therefore is ideal for small offices or teams of employees. A cleaner, healthier work environment is achieved by using the CleanTEC filter design, trapping 98% of fine dust particles. Additional safety includes the Safe Technology Package which features Verbal and Contact Emergency Shutdown in the event of an emergency. A 9 1/2" feed opening accommodates both letter and legal size paper with ease, and the CleanTEC 41214 can also handle staples, paperclips and credit cards. This cross cut machine is perfect for destroying personnel records, client proposals and tax information and offers a 1/8" x 1 9/16" shred size which meets security level 3 standards.With the intuitive SmartPower Energy Management System, the CleanTEC 41214 will appeal to those interested in conserving energy as well as reducing electrical costs, as it reduces power consumption after ten minutes of sitting idle, and completely powers down after 20 minutes of inactivity.
- Quality German engineering ensures precision, durability and silent operation
- Designed to shred between 100 and 400 sheets per day. The 41214 offers quick and easy destruction of confidential materials.
- 9 1/2" Feed opening for easy shredding of letter and legal sized paper
- Shreds Staples, Paperclips, and Credit Cards
- CleanTEC Filtration eliminates up to 98% of the fine dust particles produced, providing improved air quality and promoting a healthier work environment
- Safe Technology offers revolutionary Verbal and Contact Emergency Shutdown System. In an emergency, simply yell "Stop" or tap the top cover for immediate shutdown.
- SmartPower multi-stage energy management system reduces power consumption when sitting idle
- Rubber Shock Mounts between cutting mechanism and wooden cabinet reduces vibration to provide extremely quiet operation
- Thermally Protected Motor prevents overheating during constant shredding
- ESP Protection lets shredder know how much you're shredding to prevent overfilling shredder bin capacity
- 11 gallon waste compartment is able to hold large volumes of waste requiring less frequent changing
- Solid cutting head of German steel is milled to create each cutting cylinder
- Wooden Cabinet blends in with any office decor and deafens noise for quiet operation
- EvenFlow Lubricator automatic oiler provides continuous lubrication across the entire cutting mechanism
- Utilizes gussetted waste bags that expand to collect a larger amount of material
- Shred Size: 1/8" x 1 9/16" Cross Cut
- Security Level: P-4 (old level 3)
- Feed Width: 9 1/2"
- Capacity: 9 Sheets
- Speed: 20 ft/min
- Motor: 1/2 Hp 115V
- Waste Bin: 11 Gal
- Waste Bag: 704
- Weight: 58 lbs
- Dimensions: 28" x 17" x 13 3/4"
- Warranty: Lifetime Manufacturer Warranty on Cutting Cylinders, 2 Year on Parts and Labor
There are No Reviews on this Product Yet
Transcript: Welcome to MyBinding video. Let's take a look at Dahle's CleanTEC Level 3 Cross Cut Small Office Paper Shredder. As usual, Dahle's created a nice, clean, straightforward, good working machine. On the top front, there's one control panel that does it all, lots of colored lights for communication, customization, and morning needs. CleanTEC filtration eliminates up to 90% of the fine dust particles that produced providing improved air quality and promoting a healthier work environment. A very unique feature for this line of shredders by Dahle is the verbal stop command. In an emergency, you... Read More
Welcome to MyBinding video. Let's take a look at Dahle's CleanTEC Level 3 Cross Cut Small Office Paper Shredder. As usual, Dahle's created a nice, clean, straightforward, good working machine. On the top front, there's one control panel that does it all, lots of colored lights for communication, customization, and morning needs. CleanTEC filtration eliminates up to 90% of the fine dust particles that produced providing improved air quality and promoting a healthier work environment. A very unique feature for this line of shredders by Dahle is the verbal stop command. In an emergency, you can simply yell ?Stop" or slap the top of the machine and it will stop in mid shred. And press the go button to begin again. The work behind this advancement in safe technology is the microphone located right here above the name. Of course here at MyBinding.com, we couldn't help but have a little bit of fun with the shredder and ?Stop!" Kind of cool actually. This particular CleanTEC Shredder does not accept CD's, DVD's, or credit cards. You'll find a slot right on top of the models that do. This machine can shred up to 11 sheets, 20 pound paper in a single shred which is acceptable for a machine this size. The readout on the top of the machine will let you know if you have too much. The throat opening is 9.5" wide and therefore can handle all standard sized documents. It's almost 60 pounds in weight so the 4 casters on the bottom to roll around and lock into place are nice. And holding the Level 3 security cross cut shreds is an 11 gallon waste bin. There it is. That's the Dahle CleanTEC Level 3 Cross Cut Small Office Paper Shredder. For more demos, reviews, and how-to's, check out MyBinding.com.
Dahle CleanTEC 41214 Shredder Review
- There are some great machines in Dahle's new CleanTEC paper shredder series. One of them is the 41214, a cross-cut model that was designed for small office use. Here's a look at its strengths and weaknesses:
- The 41214 is a cross-cut shredder that has a Level 3 security rating. It can turn a piece of paper into numerous shreds that measure just 1/8" x 1-9/16". You can use it to shred confidential documents such as bank statements, credit card offers, and so on.
- This machine's feed opening is 9.5" wide so it can be used to shred both legal- and letter-sized documents. You can even leave the staples and paper clips attached to the paper since the cutting mechanism is so durable. It's also possible to shred credit cards.
- Cross-cut shredders aren't known for their ability to shred a lot of paper at once. However, the 41214 has a good shredding capacity: it can shred up to 11 sheets at a time.
- This shredder has an 11-gallon waste bin so you can share it with a couple of colleagues. An ESP system will tell you how much you're trying to shred every time so you don't cause the bin to overflow. (Also, the device runs quietly so your colleagues won't be disturbed when you shred.)
- The 41214 is equipped with a thermally protected motor so you can shred a lot and not worry about it overheating. After you're done shredding, the machine will go into an energy-saving mode before shutting down completely. Also, if you ever have a problem when shredding, you can tap the machine or tell it to
Questions & Answers