Sorry, but Dahle CleanTEC 41330 Level 5 Cross Cut Small Office Paper Shredder is no longer available to buy.
We think you might like one of these instead:
Your Price: $1,000.00
You Save: 43%
Your Price: $1,314.29
You Save: 43%
Your Price: $885.71
You Save: 43%
Your Price: $1,828.57
You Save: 43%
- Quality German engineering ensures precision, durability and silent operation
- Designed to shred between 100 and 400 sheets per day. The 41330 offers quick and easy destruction of confidential materials.
- 10 1/4" Feed opening for easy shredding of letter and legal sized paper
- Shreds Credit Cards
- CleanTEC Filtration eliminates up to 98% of the fine dust particles produced, providing improved air quality and promoting a healthier work environment
- Safe Technology offers revolutionary Verbal and Contact Emergency Shutdown System. In an emergency, simply yell "Stop" or tap the top cover for immediate shutdown.
- SmartPower multi-stage energy management system reduces power consumption when sitting idle
- Rubber Shock Mounts between cutting mechanism and wooden cabinet reduces vibration to provide extremely quiet operation
- Thermally Protected Motor prevents overheating during constant shredding
- ESP Protection lets shredder know how much you're shredding to prevent overfilling shredder bin capacity
- 23 gallon waste compartment is able to hold large volumes of waste requiring less frequent changing
- Solid cutting head of German steel is milled to create each cutting cylinder
- Wooden Cabinet blends in with any office decor and deafens noise for quiet operation
- EvenFlow Lubricator automatic oiler provides continuous lubrication across the entire cutting mechanism
- Utilizes gussetted waste bags that expand to collect a larger amount of material
- Shred Size: 1/32" x 7/16" Cross Cut
- Security Level: P-6 (old level 5)
- Feed Width: 10 1/4"
- Capacity: 6 / 8 Sheets
- Speed: 12 ft/min
- Motor: .87 Hp 115V
- Waste Bin: 23 Gal
- Waste Bag: 705
- Weight: 88 lbs
- Dimensions: 34 1/4" x 21 1/2" x 17 1/8"
- Warranty: 1 Year Warranty on Cutting Cylinders, 2 Year on Parts and Labor
Dahle CleanTEC 41330 Shredder Review
- If you have a small office and are searching for a new paper shredder, the 41330, a machine from Dahle's new CleanTEC lineup, might be right for your needs. Here's everything you need to know about it:
- The 41330 is a Level 5 cross-cut shredder that can turn paper into shreds that measure 1/32" x 7/16". This machine is a great choice if you need to shred documents containing sensitive data like Social Security numbers, banking information, and so on. The device can even shred credit cards for maximum security. (Note: the machine can't shred multimedia items like CD's.)
- This shredder can handle paper that's up to 10.25" wide, so you can easily shred letter- and legal-sized sheets. Up to 8 sheets can be shredded at a time. This isn't an impressive amount but it's pretty typical of cross-cut devices.
- The 41330 is meant for small office use and can be utilized throughout the day. It has a 23-gallon waste bin and a thermally protected motor so it can withstand frequent use. The machine will stay in good shape as well since it's equipped with an automatic oiler.
- Paper dust is messy and it can even lead to health problems if there's too much of it in your office. However, these problems will be part of the past because the 41330 has a CleanTEC air filtration system that will greatly reduce the amount of paper dust in your office. Also, you'll be able to reduce your carbon footprint because this device has a Smart Power system to reduce energy consumption.
- The 41330 is a shredder you should check out if safety is one of your concerns. This device can shut down when you tell it to stop and it also responds to being tapped on the cover. Not very many shredders have this capability, so that makes this one stand out.
- If you're worried about this shredder making too much noise, you'll be glad to know that it has a wooden cabinet and rubber shock mounts. These parts help reduce the amount of noise produced so you and your colleagues won't get distracted.
- Dahle's machines are always durable and the 41330 is no exception. Plus, it has good warranty coverage: the cutting cylinders have a lifetime warranty while parts and labor are covered for 2 years.
- Even though this machine is meant for small offices, it will still take up a lot of room. It approximately measures 34" (height) x 22" (width) x 17" (depth) so it might not be a good choice if space is at a premium.
- Final rating: 9. The machines in Dahle's CleanTEC line are all terrific and the 41330 is no exception. This is a great device for small offices and will give you the security you need. It's equipped with some great features like the CleanTEC filtration system and the ability to shut down via voice command. You'll just have to decide if the machine can shred enough at once and if it's the right size. If it is, you're going to love the 41330.