- Max Cut Width: 72"
- Sheet Capacity: Up to 12 Sheets
- Guide Types: Inches, Metric
- Base: Metal
- Clamp: Automatic
- Safety Shield: Yes
- Table Size : 79 1/2" wide
- Blade Mechanism for Cutting: Manual
- Self Sharpening Blade: Yes
- Material Cut Ability: Cardboard, Cardstock, Construction Paper, Paper, Photo Paper
- Manufactured In : Germany
- Dimensions: 79 1/2" W x 15 1/8" L
- Warranty: 1 Year limited warranty on manufacturing, materials and assembly
This is the Dahle 472 Premium Rolling Trimmer, and yes it’s 72 inches long.
There is a movable edge guide on the right side of the trimmer, but you can also move it to the left side, or use it anywhere are on surface because it’s magnetic—and simply place your pages against it for consistent straight cuts.
There are common angles and paper sizes measured out on the board already.
And it has both inch a centimeter measurements—the square grid being in centimeters.
The blade head rolls from either side of the board.
And easily and cleanly cuts through your project.
The edge extrudes out to catch the smaller bits so they are easier to clean up.
And did I mention it’s 72 inches long? That’s longer than 6 letter sized sheets in a row.
The bottom pads are quite small, and don’t offer a significant amount of traction.
And you are able to hang it on a wall as well.
The blade head automatically clamps your pages when it passes over your project, helping keep it in place.
You can also completely remove the edge clamp if needed.
If you need to cut posters or anything with more length, it’s hard to go wrong with this trimmer.