- Cuts up to 15 sheets of paper at a time (212-218)
- Ground self-sharpening blade made of Solingen Steel
- Sturdy blade will not fly up or drop down
- Manual paper clamp protects fingers and holds work securely
- Sturdy metal base with preprinted guides
- Adjustable backstop mounts on top or bottom
- Cutting Length: 13 3/8"
- Cutting Capacity: 15 sheets
- Dimensions: 17.75"L x 11.25"W x 3"H
- Part Number: 534 (Formerly 218)
- Warranty: Lifetime Manufacturer Warranty
Reviewed on 11/5/2015
I am not a fan of the fan guard (no pun intended) and there is a nut missing to hold it down. Otherwise, it is a good paper cutter.
This is the Dahle 560 Professional Guillotine Paper Cutter with Fan Guard!
First, it has an edge alignment that is adjustable. Remove it completely and place it anywhere on the board since it’s magnetic. Or attach it to any side.
On the left are inch measurements and centimeters, but the long way only has centimeters. There are also guides for common angles and paper sizes.
Since it is so light, just lifting on the handle will pick the whole thing up. You’ll have to hold it down every time.
But, when ready, slip you pages in under the clear clamp and fan guard. Place your left hand on the clamp to hold the pages. Then make your cut. Here I put in more pages than recommended just to see what would result.
It ended up being not an even cut. But if you stick within the recommended maximum amount of pages or less you should come out with some nice clean cut pages.
It even has indents as handles to easily transport it around.