|Dahle 5 Inches Vantage Comfort-Grip Shears - Model 40025||40025|
Your Price: $6.00
You Save: 50%
|Dahle 6 Inches Vantage Comfort-Grip Shears - Model 40026||40026|
Your Price: $7.50
You Save: 50%
|Dahle 8 Inches Vantage Comfort-Grip Shears - Model 40028||40028|
Your Price: $8.50
You Save: 50%
- Handle surface has a soft coating for comfortable gripping
- Ergonomically correct and reduce fatigue
- Double ground blades offer precision trimming of thicker material
- Screw fastened blades are made of rust resistant stainless steel
- Great for home, office and craft
- Available in 5", 6"and 8" lengths
- Blade Type: Double ground
- Handle Type: Comfort Grip
- Screw Fastened: Yes
- Warranty: 90 Day Manufacturer Warranty
Dahle Vantage Comfort-Grip Shears Review
German-based company Dahle not only makes paper shredders and rolling trimmers, they also manufacture scissors and shears. There are four lineups of these products including the company’s Vantage Comfort-Grip shears. Although these are not Dahle’s premier cutting tools, they are still great for the everyday cutting of paper, craft materials, and more, especially since they are well-made and affordable to boot. Please continue reading to discover the pros of these products, as well as a couple of cons.
- Whenever you use a pair of cutters, you run the risk of your hands getting sore and tired. These tools can help prevent that from happening because soft plastic covers the ergonomically correct handles. This allows the shears to be comfortably used and will prevent you from wearing out your hand, especially if you need to cut for an extended period of time.
- These cutters are ideal for use at home, in the office, and at school. They can be used to cut a lot of different materials including 20 lb. bond paper, card stock, laminating film, and fabric. These shears can cut a lot more things than Dahle’s regular Vantage scissors, which can only be used to trim paper.
- These scissors come in three different lengths: 5-inch, 6-inch, and 8-inch, so there’s bound to be a pair that’s just right for your needs.
- The blades are high-quality and are made from rust-proof stainless steel. The steel has been double-ground and allows for precise cutting of all kinds of different materials. The blades are screw-fastened, as well.
- If money is an issue, you’ll be pleased to know that these cutters are very affordable. They cost between $9.95 and $14.95 depending on the blade length. They are only a few dollars more expensive that Dahle’s Vantage paper cutters and they’re better made, plus they can cut more stuff.
- Finally, these cutters come with a 90-day warranty that covers both parts and construction.
- Although these cutters are a vast improvement over Dahle’s Vantage line, they aren’t in quite the same league as the company’s Super Shears which can cut virtually anything due to their Solingen steel blades. (Of course, those tools are much more expensive, so if cost is an issue, Comfort-Grip products might be a better choice.)
- These cutters only come in three different lengths. However, Dahle Professional Shears come in 4 lengths while Super Shears come in 8.
- Although these products have a warranty, Dahle Super Shears have a lifetime warranty instead of a three-month one.
Overall, Dahle Vantage Comfort-Grip Shears are a good choice if you need scissors that are affordable, well built and that are also gentle on your hands. It’s great that they can cut a lot of different materials. This means you really only need to have one pair of cutters for all of your cutting needs. Although they aren’t quite as good as the Super Shears, these products are nonetheless still worth your consideration if you’re in the market for that perfect new pair of scissor.