Destroyit 2245 Deskside Level P-4 Cross-Cut Shredder - DSH0061
The Destroyit 2245 Deskside Level P-4 Cross-Cut Shredder has a transparent safety shield in the feed opening. Automatic power cut-off when shredder head unit is removed from impact-resistant plastic shred bin (cross-cut model). Double protection against overheating. Automatic start and stop controlled by photo cell. Multifunction control switch with pilot light. High quality, hardened steel cutting shafts take staples and paper clips (strip-cut model takes credit cards). Lifetime warranty on the cutting shafts. Quiet and powerful single phase motor. Fully enclosed gear box housing. Integrated handle for lifting shredder head unit from shred bin.
- Solid Steel Cutting Shafts. High grade, hardened steel cutting shafts are milled in our Balingen factory and warranted for life.
- Safety Flap. Safety flap in the feed opening is an additional safety element to keep fingers, ties, or other objects away from the cutting shafts.
- Easy-touch Multifunction Switch. Easy operation is guaranteed with the EASY-Touch multifunction switch for stand-by/stop (off)/ reverse and optical signals for the operational status.
- Practical Handle. A practical handle is integrated into the design for lifting off the shredder unit from the shred bin when full.
- Security level:P-4 (Old Level 3)
- Particle size: 3 x 25 mm (1/8 x 1 inches)
- Sheet capacity: 5-6 (Certified using 8 1/2" x 11" 20 pound bond and recommended power supply.)
- Shred speed, ft./min.: 12
- Shred capabilities (non-paper): Paper Clips
- Shred volume, gallons: 5
- Feed opening, inches: 8 3/4
- Electrical requirements, volts: 115
- Maximum horsepower: 1/5
- Dimensions (D x W x H), inches: 8 1/2 x 13 1/2 x 17 3/4
There are No Reviews on this Product Yet
Questions & Answers