Drytac 50.25" x 98.25" Hot Press Heated Glass Top Vacuum Press with Stand
The Drytac 50.25" x 98.25" Hot Press Heated Glass Top Vacuum Press handles a wide range of presentation materials from foam board and wood to photos, art prints and delicate fabrics and is is well regarded by picture framers, photolabs, digital service bureaus and other finishing professionals for their ability to produce a very even spread of heat across the work surface, leading to a superior quality of surface finish. It features an automatic electronic timer with a manual override switch and vacuum pressure adjustment capabilities. Upon completion of the cycle, vacuum pressure is automatically released and the timer resets itself. The top panel of the Drytac 50.25" x 98.25" Hot Press Heated Glass Top Vacuum Press is made up of two sheets of reinforced tempered glass. The inner surface of the lower sheet has an invisible conductive film embedded in it. A controlled electric current is passed through this conductive film creating a highly efficient heating system. A sensor on the glass monitors and controls the temperature by means of a digital thermostat. The glass is extremely smooth and scratch resistant. The transparent top panel allows the operator to view materials during processing and correct mis-aligned work or folded back corners.
- Glass top allows most applications to remain visible even when the press is closed.
- State-of-the-art heating system that ensures fast, even heating.
- Programmable vacuum cycle for consistent results.
- Adjustable pressure control.
- Dedicated vacuum pump.
- Wide range of sizes to suit most applications.
- Quick accurate temperature adjustment.
- Size: 1422mm x 2615mm (56" x 103")
- Diaphragm Working Area: 1276mm x 2496mm (50.25 in. x 98.25 in.)
- Time to Vacuum: 30 Sec.
- Time to Temp: 15 Min.
- Voltage: 220V Single Phase; 50/60Hz
- Wattage: 5.75 kW
- Current: 25 Amp.
- Includes: Stand
- Weight Net / Shipping: 210 Kg (463 lbs) / 513 Kg (1130 lbs.)
- Part Number: HGP560
There are No Reviews on this Product Yet
Questions & Answers