Duplo 150Cr Booklet System
This Duplo 150Cr Booklet System is a compact, full-bleed bookletmaking system that is ideal for shorter volume demands. Incorporating the creasing and slitting functions of the DC-446 Creaser with the stapling, folding, and trimming capabilities of the entry-level DBM-150S Bookletmaker and DBM-150T Face Trimmer, the 150Cr Booklet System automates the finishing process and produces up to 1,387 booklets per hour. With 150Cr Booklet System you don't need a guillotine cutter and creasing machine anymore. Thus, the time-consuming setups, wasted material, and turnaround times is reduced. With the ability to slit, crease, staple, fold and trim in a single pass, the 150Cr Booklet System offers an all-in-one solution for producing full-bleed calendars, catalogs, yearbooks, newsletters, and much more!
- Produces up to 1,387 booklets per hour.
- In-line slitting and creasing for full-bleed finishing.
- High capacity, air suction feed system.
- Easy job programming via the user-friendly control panels.
- Double feed detection.
- Crease-only mode.
- Hand-feed bookletmaking mode.
- Paper Type: Coated, Uncoated, UV Coated; Bond: 110-128 gsm (29-35 lb.); Cover: 110-300 gsm (29-110 lb.)
- Number of Sheets: 1-20 sheets (flat set thickness must be under 3mm)
- Booklet Staple: Standard Sizes; LGR, LGL, LTR; Max. (WxL) - 12.6” x 18.11” (320mm x 460mm); Min. (WxL) - 5.51” x 8.26” (140mm x 210mm)
- Side Staple: Standard Sizes; LTR; Max. (WxL) - 12.6” x 9.09” (320mm x 231mm); Min. (WxL) - 7.87” x 7.87” (200mm x 200mm)
- Booklet Thickness: Fine Quality (2-25 sheets); Art Coated (2-20 sheets)
- Number of Staples: 0-2 staples
- Processing Speed: Up to 1,387 booklets per hour (LTR 2 sheets without crease); Up to 1,208 booklets per hour (LTR 2 sheets w/ crease on cover)
- Max. Trimming Thickness: Fine Quality within 0.20” (5.0mm); Coated within 0.13” (4.0mm)
- Trimmable Width: 0.04”-0.78” (1-20mm)
- Finished Size (Staple & Fold): Max (WxL): 12.60” x 9.05” (320mm x 230mm) (no trimming); Min (Wx:L): 4.73” x 3.35” (120mm x 85mm) (trimming width: 0.79”/20mm)
There are No Reviews on this Product Yet
Questions & Answers