Duplo 660 PRO 26.5" Hydraulic Programmable Paper Cutter
The 660 PRO Hydraulic Cutter offers high performance and precision cutting of document stacks printed on a wide array of paper stocks and weights. Hydraulic-powered and rugged in construction, the 660 PRO is easy to use and features a user-friendly touchscreen control panel which guides operators throughout the job setup as well as the cutting positions. Up to 500 jobs can be saved in memory and up to 79 cuts can be programmed per job. Cutting sequences are conveniently stored and recalled at the touch of a button. To pinpoint accuracy and avoid expensive reprints, the 660 PRO beams a cutting line where the cut will be executed. The foot pedal controls the hydraulic clamp which eliminates any excess air between the sheets and allows users to double check the cutting line. In addition, the hydraulic pressure is adjustable to minimize the risk of marking when cutting sensitive stock or perfect bound books. The special anti-friction surface, aluminum alloy cutting table requires no polish or waxing and will not rust over the life of the cutter. Operator safety is always a priority so the 660 PRO comes equipped with light sensors that disable the cutting knife when an object comes too close. Ideal for precision cutting, the 660 PRO Hydraulic Cutter offers an efficient solution for any on demand environment.
- Accommodates 26.5" cutting widths
- Hydraulic powered, rugged construction
- Color LCD touch screen control panel
- Full light beam curtain and dual palm cut buttons for operator safety
- Special anti-friction surface alumin um alloy cutting table requires no polish or waxing
- Memory for up to 500 jobs and up to 79 cuts per job
- Large working area with side table as standard
- False clamp plate and two HSS blades are included
- Maximum Cut Width: 26.50"
- Maximum Cut Height: 4"
- Minimum Cut Size (with false clamp): 2"
- Minimum Clamp Pressure: 300 lbs.
- Maximum Clamp Pressure: 2,500 lbs.
- Programmable Memory Setting: 500 jobs, 79 cuts
- Table: Low-friction alloy
- Table Height: 34.64"
- Power Requirements: 220V 60Hz 30Amps Single Phase
- Features: Programmable color touch screen LCD panel; Power back gauge; Manual back gauge line adjustment; Foot pedal activated, hydraulic soft clamp; Safety interlocked, illuminated cutting line; Blade stroke adjustment dial; Power-saving, automatic timer; Hydraulic knife; Adjustable hydraulic clamp; Extra blade and cutting sticks supplied; Side table; Safety light curtains
- Dimension (L x W x H): 63" x 70" x 56"
- Weight: 1,124 lbs.
- Part Number: 660PRO
There are No Reviews on this Product Yet
Questions & Answers