- Makes a wide range of book sizes from 1.97" x 3.15" to 12.6" x 15.75"
- Single-operator design for greater productivity
- Fast and easy setup and changeover
- Unique notching method provides maximum glue penetration
- Improved clamping and nipping system
- Dust removal
- Maximum Book Size: 12.6" x 15.75" (320 mm x 400 mm)
- Minimum Book Size: 3.15" x 1.97" (80 mm x 50 mm)
- Maximum Cover Size: 12.6" x 33" (80 mm x 838.2 mm)
- Maximum Binding Thickness: 1.6" (40 mm)
- Glue Warm-up: 25 minutes (Varies upon glue type)
- Glue Warm-up: in Stand-by Mode 5 minutes
- Cycle Speed: Up to 360 cycles per hour
- Production Speed: Up to 200 books per hour
- Operation Modes: Pad, tape, cover
- Standard Features: Dust extraction, stand-by mode, LED display, error detection display
- Power Source: 110V 60Hz 15A (op?onal 220V 50Hz)
- Power Consumption: 10 amps
- Dimensions: 50" x 22" x 19"
- Weight: 263 lbs.
- Part Number: DF-920
Reviewed on 2/24/2016
We did a bunch of research and compared the DB280 with ones from Standard and a few other manufacturers. In the end we decided on the Duplo because of their reputation and the value that it offered. We are really happy with our choice. It gets the job done, is relatively easy to use and produces awesome finished products.
The glue comes in 30lb cartons for about $144 per carton. The strips come in packs of 100 for about $77. The amount of books per carton of glue will vary.
The dimensions and thickness of the books will affect the amount of glue per job and also how you set the machine. You can adjust how much or how little glue you want applied. You will get a considerable amount of books before running out.
Please contact our customer service team if you need a quote or any other info on the supplies or the machine. 800-944-4573