- Tabletop design
- Manual or auto start operation
- Uses a variety of banding tapes from craft paper to film
- Adjustable bundle strength
- Adjustable guides ensure band placement accuracy
- An inexpensive method of packaging printed material
- Max Banding Size: 9.5" x 7" (240 mm x 180 mm)
- Minimum Banding Size: 1.2" x 0.2" (30 mm x 5 mm)
- Banding Speed: Up to 24 bundles per minute
- Tape Width: 1.2" (30 mm)
- Tape Types: Craft paper or film
- Tape Reel Outer Diameter: Up to 7.3" (185 mm)
- Tape Reel Core Diameter: 1.57" (40 mm)
- Power Requirements: 115v, 60hz
- Dimensions: 17" x 12" x 18"
- Weight: 53 lbs.
- Part Number: UP-240
UP-240 Banding Machine: Quick Demo. Wrap bundles of finished pieces instantly and securely with the UP-240 Bander. When in auto mode, simply place the stack over the sensor. Or press the manual button to control the operation. Use strips of craft paper or clear film. Banding tension is easily adjusted using the side guides. Replacing and inserting the roll is just as easy. Distributed by Duplo USA Corporation. Contact us for more information. 1-800-255-1933, www.duplousa.com.