Excel CT-50 Semi-Automatic Uniform Carton Sealer with Dual Side Drive Belts
The operator simply folds the top flaps of the corrugated carton and feeds it into the machine. The CT-50 applies a single tape strip to both the top and bottom of the case simultaneously. This two belt drive design is a heavy duty versatile machine designed for dependable performance and easy operation. The CT-50 can be easily adjusted in only seconds to process a different size carton. Excellent for low profile, small, lightweight boxes.
- "Patented" Tape Head with.
- "Easy Thread" Design.
- Interchangeable Tape Heads.
- Side Pressure Rollers to Close Box Top.
- 2 Side Drive Belts-Positive Feed.
- Fully Adjustable Legs.
- Optional Features: 3" (72mm) Tape Heads, Infeed Conveyor, Exit Conveyor, tainless Steel Frame, Heavy Duty Locking Casters
- Carton Size:Length: 6" min. to Infinite, Width: 4.5" min. to 20" max., Height: 4" min. to 20" max.
- Machine Size:36'L x 27"W x 53"H
- Machine Speed:75ft./min. up to 2000 cartons per hour (Production rate depends on carton size and operator dexterity)
- Electrical:110 Volt, I Phase, 10 Amp
- Weight:320 lbs. (Shipping Weight: 370 lbs.)
- Max Box Weight:65lbs.
- Tape Head Specs:2" (48mm) Wide - 1,000 yard or 1,500 yard rolls.
- Warranty:2 Year Limited Warranty on Parts
- Part Number: CT-50
There are No Reviews on this Product Yet
Questions & Answers