Excel PM-C350-IVC Inverted Horizontal Flow Wrapping Machine
The Excel PM-C350-IVC Inverted Horizontal Flow Wrapping Machine allows the film to be feed down the infeed conveyor where the operator would place the products directly on top of the film and allow the film to carry the package intot he seal area where the fin seal is on the top of the bag. This allows for the transfer of multiple items or products that would be difficult to feed or push with a conventional flighted infeed. The Excel PM-C350-IVC Inverted Horizontal Flow Wrapping Machine inherit all advatanges of the C-series, and replace the product carries by offering direct product loading on the film web. The type is excellence for ice cream, disposable dining set, fragile products, and etc. as product contact with machine parts are reduce.
- Titus II+ human interface.
- 7-inch touch screen .
- PANASONIC PLC.
- OMRON ES3 photoelectric sensor.
- OMRON E5CN digital temperature controller.
- OMRON E6B2 encoder.
- Dual intelligent control - eliminate mechanical adjustments.
- Pusher-carrier combo - extra product protection.
- Chain-driven robust - twice the performance with OMRON encoder.
- Forming device level up - instant performance among changed film reel.
- Stainless steel 304 construction.
- Automatic card dispenser with card magazine.
- Coding: solid ink roller.
- Coding: thermal transfer.
- End seal jam sensor.
- Gas flushing device.
- Gusseted bag forming device.
- Reduced loading platform length.
- Reduced speed changeover.
- Special voltage.
- Machine Speed: 40 - 230 per min
- Bag Width: 50 - 160 mm
- Bag Length: 65 - 190 mm
- Bag Height: ≤ 55
- Reel Width: 130 - 350 mm
- Cutting Style: Serrated
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 3920mm x 770mm x 1450mm
- Power: 2.8 kW
- Voltage: 220VAC, 50Hz, 1-Ph
- Part Number: PM-C350-IVC
There are No Reviews on this Product Yet
Questions & Answers