Excel T-200 Table Top Bag Sealer
Throw away your hand sealer, and double your production or more! With our T-200 Tabletop Bagger-Sealer, you will increase production, simplify the bagging operation and decrease packaging costs. Package fasteners, electronic components, literature, manuals, various foods, jewelry, craft items and more! By using our Pre-Opened Bags on Rolls, instead of loose bags, simply pull the bag into the loading and sealing position, and the bag blows open! Now insert the product and press a foot-switch or guard-switch (guard tilts downward cycling the bagger) to seal the bag. It's just that simple, and quick!
- Heat/dwell & cool LED's indicate cycle operation of sealing mechanism.
- Patented Teflon ShieldTM increases Teflon life by 10 times, because the Teflon is only in contact with the heating element while sealing, the element stays clean and delivers a long service life.
- Tilting guard (Guard-switch) assembly cycle machine at the loading area, maximizing output and minimizing operator fatigue.
- Patented anti-jamming method ensures no attempts are made to seal obstructions in the seal area, especially fingers!
- Universal funnel attachment is standard allowing the operator to slide product directly into the bag.
- Adjustable volume air knife filters a continuous stream of clean air with a 4-micron filter.
- Adjustable load shelf supports the bag and also assists the operator to position the bag at the proper seal point.
- Quick roll change assembly and easy threading allows operators to replace the roll of bags in less than a minute.
- Bag Feed Method: Manual Registration
- Seal Mechanism: Solid Heater Bar
- Cycle Operation: Semi-Automatic
- Bag Size Range: 2" x 2" up to 11" x 16"
- Film Thickness: 1 to 5 mil
- Estimated Speed: 5 to 15 bags/min.
- Guard-Switch Feature: Standard
- Auto/Paced Rate Operation: Standard
- Anti-Jam Seal Bar: Standard Safety Feature
- Electric: 110V/60Hz
- Air: .5cfm/40psi
- Dimensions: 19-1/2" x 16" x 21-1/2"
- Part Number: T-200
There are No Reviews on this Product Yet
Questions & Answers
Will this unit automatically index the bag so that the seal is at the same position each time? What is the +/- spec for seal location on the bag?
Asked by Mike Haley 6 months ago
Thank you for your question. The Excel T-200 Table Top Bag Sealer does not have a automatic feeder for the bag material. The bag material is on a roll that is pulled down and positioned by the operator before the sealed. The accuracy of the seal location is going to be completely dependent the operator.
Answered by MyBinding 6 months ago