Excel T-275 Automatic Roll Bag Sealer
The T-275 Automatic Tabletop Bagger offers increased packaging speed and further automation. The T-275 Automatic Tabletop Bagger automatically and quickly feeds the bag into the loading/sealing position and blows it open making the bag ready to accept the product. So just insert the product and press the guard-switch or foot switch to seal the bag and feed another into position. Digital controls indicate Auto (Paced Rate) or Manual (Foot-switch or Guard-Switch) cycle operation. Total Cycle Counter with Reset, Seal Time, Fill Time Delay and Seal Point. Set points are saved and automatically recalled when power is shut off.
- Solid, constant heat seal bar with temperature adjusted through and easy to use temperature controller.
- Patented Teflon Shield increases Teflon life tenfold. Because the Teflon only contacts the heater bar while sealing, the Teflon remains clean with less opportunity to burn.
- "Guard Switch" Operation - Cycles the machine at the loading area to minimize operator movements, decrease operator fatigue and increase output.
- Patented anti-jamming method detects seal obstructions and reverses seal bar.
- Universal adjustable funnel included.
- Air knife quickly opens bag with filtered air.
- Adjustable support provided for heavier products.
- Easy threading - pull the bags off the roll and through the pinch rollers with no rollers to thread through.
- Bag Feed Method: Automatic Registration
- Seal Mechanism: Solid Heater Bar, Continuous Heat
- Cycle Operation: Automatic
- Bag Size Range: 2" x 2" up to 11" x 16"
- Film Thickness: 1 to 5 mil
- Estimated Speed: 10 to 25 bag/min.
- Guard-Switch Feature: Standard
- Auto/Paced Rate Operation: Standard
- Anti-Jam Seal Bar: Standard Safety Feature
- Electric: 110V/60Hz
- Air: .5cfm/40psi
- Dimensions: 19-1/2" x 16" x 21-1/2"
- Part Number: T-275
There are No Reviews on this Product Yet
Questions & Answers