Excel T-275 Automatic Roll Bag Sealer
The T-275 Automatic Tabletop Bagger offers increased packaging speed and further automation. The T-275 Automatic Tabletop Bagger automatically and quickly feeds the bag into the loading/sealing position and blows it open making the bag ready to accept the product. So just insert the product and press the guard-switch or foot switch to seal the bag and feed another into position. Digital controls indicate Auto (Paced Rate) or Manual (Foot-switch or Guard-Switch) cycle operation. Total Cycle Counter with Reset, Seal Time, Fill Time Delay and Seal Point. Set points are saved and automatically recalled when power is shut off.
- Solid, constant heat seal bar with temperature adjusted through and easy to use temperature controller.
- Patented Teflon Shield increases Teflon life tenfold. Because the Teflon only contacts the heater bar while sealing, the Teflon remains clean with less opportunity to burn.
- "Guard Switch" Operation - Cycles the machine at the loading area to minimize operator movements, decrease operator fatigue and increase output.
- Patented anti-jamming method detects seal obstructions and reverses seal bar.
- Universal adjustable funnel included.
- Air knife quickly opens bag with filtered air.
- Adjustable support provided for heavier products.
- Easy threading - pull the bags off the roll and through the pinch rollers with no rollers to thread through.
- Bag Feed Method: Automatic Registration
- Seal Mechanism: Solid Heater Bar, Continuous Heat
- Cycle Operation: Automatic
- Bag Size Range: 2" x 2" up to 11" x 16"
- Film Thickness: 1 to 5 mil
- Estimated Speed: 10 to 25 bag/min.
- Guard-Switch Feature: Standard
- Auto/Paced Rate Operation: Standard
- Anti-Jam Seal Bar: Standard Safety Feature
- Electric: 110V/60Hz
- Air: .5cfm/40psi
- Dimensions: 19-1/2" x 16" x 21-1/2"
- Part Number: T-275
There are No Reviews on this Product Yet
Questions & Answers
what is the condition of this machine?
Asked by Erica 2 months ago
Thank you for your question. Unless the item is listed as Open Box or Refurbished as part of the product's title, all of our machines are new.
Answered by MyBinding 2 months ago