Fastbind BooXTer Trio Semi-Automatic Binder
The Fastbind BooXTer Trio Binder utilizes the same concept, electronic stapling, as other BooXTer series machines but adds automation. Making hard cover books used to require special knowledge, skills and/or heavy machinery. Not anymore. Fastbind hot melt binders are considered as the most versatile perfect binding machines on the market. Even personalized hardcover books are easy to make in the formats up to A3 + and with thickness up to 50 mm/1.97 in or up to 920 pages: Standard hard covers, Printable Tacking Sheets, Custom Cover Materials and End papers.
***Product information as of June 2010 and is subject to change without notice.***
- Semi-Automatic Operation. The semi-automatic operation of BooXTer Trio simplifies your finishing process, making it ideal for serial production. Just place the paper block in the machine and press the start button. BooXTer Trio™ recognizes the sheet format automatically and accurately places staples based on the selected program (manual, single-sided, double side).
- Ergonomic and compact design.
- Binds any format up to SRA3.
- Compatible with: Fastbind Case Makers, Fastbind Creasers, Fastbind Presso.
- Cover Setter (Not Included). The BooXTer Trio can be expanded with the optional Fastbind Cover Setter. A positioning tool for adding hard covers to your paper blocks. The Fastbind Cover Setter can be mounted to BooXTer Trio™ or used as a standalone unit.
- Binding Method: Precision side stapling
- Staple Type (One No. 10 cassette included ): Flat clinch; 5000 staples per cassette
Staple No. 10 for normal stock
Staple No. 8 for coated stock
- Standard Cover Options: Stripe backs, printed soft covers and binding without cover
- Extended Cover Options: Standard and printed hard covers (cover setter sold separately)
- Binding Lenght: Max 320 mm / 12.6" / no constraint with manual use
- Binding Thickness (Depends on paper material properties ): Normal stock up to 8 mm / 0.3"; coated stock up to 5 mm / 0.2"
- Electrical Specifications: 100-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 1.3 A
- Machine Dimensions (W x D x H): 976 x 465 x 496 mm / 38.4 x 18.3 x 19.5"
- Package Dimensions (W x D x H): 1077 x 482 x 604 mm / 42.4 x 19.0 x 23.8"
- Weight: Gross 29.8 kg / 65.7 pounds
- Approvals: CE
- Part Number: FBBXDTRE
There are No Reviews on this Product Yet
Questions & Answers