- Easy to use. Fastbind Casematic H32 Pro™ is very easy to use. Position your printed cover on the illuminated table; the vacuum assistance, register marks and center line ensure accurate placement. Once the boards are attached to the cover, you can easily fold the edges on the integrated edge-wrapper. The folding unit is adjustable for different board thicknesses.
- Versatile Applications. The applications are virtually unlimited: books and photo book covers, CD, DVD and Blu-ray cases, ring binders, punch binding covers and many more. It is the ideal solution for photographic studios, photo labs and professional photographers as well asdigital printers, copy shops and on-demand publishers.
- Professional tailor-made hard covers and cases to a maximum size of finished case size of 700 x 330 mm / 27.5 x 13.0 inches.
- Includes adjustable edge folding unit with automatic thickness compensation.
- Versatile applications.
- Compatible with Fastbind FotoMount, BooXTer and Hot Melt Binders.
- Max print size (W x L): 740 x 370 mm / 29.1 x 14.5 inches
- Max finished case size, opened (W x L): 700 x 330 mm / 27.5 x 13.0 inches
- Max finished case size, closed (W x L x H): 330 x 330 x 40 mm / 13.00 x 13.00 x 1.57 inches
- Max. folding length: 700 mm / 27.5 inches
- Thickness of the cardboard: Up to 5 mm / Up to 0.2 inches
- Voltage: 220–240 V / 110-120 V
- Frequency: 50-60 Hz / 50-60 Hz
- Max Current: 1 A / 1 A
- Machine Dimensions (W x D x H): 550 x 840 x 200 mm / 21.7 x 33.1 x 7.9 inches
- Box dimensions (W x D x H): 650 x 950 x 305 mm / 25.6 x 37.4 x 12.0 inches
- Net/gross weight: 29.7/34 kg / 66/75 lbs
- Part Number: FBH32LPRO
Fastbind Casematic H32 Pro: Making Hard Cover Books
This is the Casematic H32 Case Maker, for making hard cover books.
To start off making a hard cover, first turn on the lights.
Now, with our cover already printed on the tacking sheet, remove the contact sheet completely.
Align the sheet with the appropriate guides in the center, then place the clamp down to hold it in place.
Take the grey board spine piece and place it between the central guide on the clamp and stick it to your sheet.
Slide the front board along the clamp, without touching the sheet. Align it using the edge guides and push it down.
Slide the entire cover from under the clamp and raise the clamp.
Now cut a 45 degree angle off the corners of the extruding tack sheet, but do not cut it at the corner of the board—leave a little bit of space.
With the front facing down still, slide the entire cover into the front rollers to evenly press the extruding ends to the inside of the grey boards.
Now press the overlaying tacking sheet corners, created by our first folds, onto the unfolded end so it does not fold awkwardly at that point. Then insert the other two edges into the rollers.
Now you have just created your very own, personalized hard cover.
Shop this and compare prices of other Fastbind products on our website, MyBinding.com