- Multiple Types of Bind: Hard Cover Binding, Soft Cover Binding, Strip Binding, Tear-Off Pads
- Affordable, compact and fully featured.
- Dust free spine roughening. Features the exclusive Paper Grain Opening (“PGO”) system that opens the paper grain with very little noise and there is no paper dust
- No set-up times or book format adjustments needed.
- Self adjusts for book thickness from 2 to 400 pages
- Compatible with: Fastbind Case Makers, Fastbind Creasers, Fastbind Presso.
- Optional tools and Accessories: Hard cover toolkit.
- Capacity cycles/hour: Up to 450
- Capacity books/hour: Up to 180
- Min-max binding thickness: 0.1–50 mm / 0.004–1.97 inches
- Max. binding length: 455 mm or 17.9 inches
- Min.-Max. binding height: 140/320 mm or 5.5/12.6 inches
- Max cover thickness: 400 g/m² / 225 index
- Voltage: 220–240 V / 110–115 V
- Frequency: 50–60 Hz / 50–60 Hz
- Current: 3 A / 6 A
- Machine dimensions (W x D x H): 1050 x 520 x 570 mm / 41.3 x 20.5 x 22.4 inches
- Box dimensions (W x D x H): 1150 x 610 x 690 mm / 45.3 x 24.0 x 27.2 inches
- Net/gross weight: 52.2/70 kg / 115.1/154.3 lbs
Reviewed on 5/9/2016
Since I got the Elite XT perfect binder for my graphic design class, we have had so much fun putting out everything from textbooks, to professional author's works, to manuals. We even use the Elite XT to repair old or damaged books. We use this binder, along with the casemaker to do our yearbooks with a gorgeous hardback cover. The glue is non-toxic and the machine is easy to teach others to use. It is very rugged and there is not a lot to go wrong.