Fastbind FotoMount F42 Album Binder
Fastbind FotoMount F42 is a manual large format photo album binding machine using the pioneering Fastbind Mountinglift system (patents pending). This machine is equipped with removable extension table to optimized ergonomical operation. With the extension table you produce albums up to 470 x 420 mm (18.5" x 16.5"), with all kind of printed materials (photographic paper, card, laminated materials, etc.) in a matter of minutes! Albums open flat with an edge-to-edge panoramic view on each page. With Fastbind FotoMount binders, you can make a versatile number of fully or partially personalized hard cover books up to 80 mm/3.15in (up to 110+ flat spreads) thick. All Fastbind supplies you need is a pair of FotoMount Binding End Sheets, one FotoMount Mounting Sheet per spread, Printable Tacking Sheet and the Custom Cover Materials to make a hard cover book. With Fastbind there is one solution for completely customized hard covers: Free formats using Fastbind Grey/Chip boards (compatible with Fastbind Casematic product line).
***Product information as of October 2009 and is subject to change without notice.***
- Flexibility and Quality. Using photographic paper, card, laminated material or any kind of print, you can produce any book format from 50 x 50 mm / 2" x 2" up to 470 x 420 mm / 18.5" x 16.5" and you achieve an edge-to-edge panoramic view on each page. The book cover can be either a standard cover or a digitally printed custom made cover. In a matter of minutes you can create a beautiful, professional photo album yourself, saving time and adding more profit to your bottom line.
- For Photographic Professionals and Digital Printers.The Fastbind FotoMount F42 is a superior solution, designed specifically with the photographic studio, photo lab and professional photographer in mind. It also perfectly meets the needs of digital printers, copy shops and on-demand publishers who can offer premium photo albums to their customers.
- Easy to Use and Economical.The Fastbind FotoMount™ product line provides all the supplies needed to mount a photo album . With only two types of supplies you can manage all album sizes (up to 470 x 420 mm / 18.5" x 16.5" and 60 mm / 2.4-inch-thick): Fastbind FotoMount mounting sheets form the core of the book block and Fastbind FotoMount end sheets attach your book block to the cover.
- On-demand photo album binder.
- Albums open flat - 180 degrees.
- Equipped with removable extension table - binds albums up to 470 x 420 mm (18.5" x 16.5").
- Manual operation (no electricity required).
- Equipped with removable Extension Table and Cover Guide.
- One content and two cover Positioning Holder Magnets are included.
- Max print Size (W x L): 426 x 946 mm / 16.7 x 37.2"
- Min Album Size with extension table (W x L): 50 x 50 mm / 2 x 2"
- Max Album Size without extension table (W x L): 310 x 420 mm / 12.2 x 16.5"
- Max Binding Thickness: 60 mm / 2.4"
- Machine Dimensions with extension table (W x L x H): 540 x 790 x 320 mm / 21.2 x 31.1 x 12.6"
- Machine Dimensions without extension table (W x L x H): 540 x 610 x 320 mm / 21.2 x 24.0 x 12.6"
- Package Dimensions (W x L x H): 586 x 700 x 406 mm / 23.1 x 27.6 x 16.0"
- Net/Gross Weight: 21/24 kg / 46/53 lbs.
- Part Number: FBF42
There are No Reviews on this Product Yet
Questions & Answers