FC 10 Twin Tower Automatic 20-Bin Collator
The FC 10 Twin Tower automatic collator is one of the most versatile collators in the market today. Reliable and easy to use, it interfaces with a variety of bookletmakers including the MBM sprint and stichfold series. The FC 10 have a high capacity stacker, can stack up to 3,200 collated sheets (straight or offset), while the corner stapler attachment is capable of stapling up to 10 sheets at a time. The twin tower transport unit allows two FC 10's to work in tan- dem as a 20-bin collating system. A heavy-duty base mounted on casters allows easy mobility. The FC 10 is certified by Underwriters Laboratories for the US and Canada.
- Collates variety of paper stocks and weights at speeds up to 3,600 sets per hour
- 275 sheet bin capacity
- Touch-button control panel with LED 4 digit counter simplifies set-up and operation
- Programming modes include preset batch, insertion, and an alternate bin mode for continuous production
- Adjustable stacking table for straight or criss-cross stacking
- Self-centering feed guides eliminate the need to reposition on-line bookletmakers for different size stock
- Adjustable feed and separator pressures on each bin
- Bin empty sensor
- Extra large, detachable feed trays
- Optional base with casters, twin tower transport unit, high capacity stacker, and corner stapler
- UL and C UL approved
- Number of bins: 20
- Bin capacity: 275 sheets (20 lb. bond)
- Paper size: 3 3/4" x 5 7/8" to 12 7/8" x 18 1/2"
- Paper weight : 20 to 100 lbs.
- Speed: 3,600 sets/hr.
- Power supply: 110 V, 60 Hz
- Dimensions (D x W x H): 27 5/8" x 86 1/2" x 41 1/4" (90 1/2" W, 63" H with bases)
- Weight: 487 lbs. (587 with bases)
There are No Reviews on this Product Yet
Questions & Answers