- Automatic shredding for personal use and enhanced productivity.
- 200 sheet automatic and 10 sheet manual shredding capacity.
- Maximum run time: 12 min on / 25 min off.
- AccuFeed System provides fast automatic shredding for medium usage.
- Auto Reverse stops and reverses paper if a jam occurs.
- SilentShred offers ultra-quiet performance for shared workspaces.
- Energy saving Sleep Mode feature shuts down the shredder after 2 minutes of inactivity.
- Innovative touch screen technology with back-lit LEDs.
- Shreds documents into 5/32" x 1-1/2" cross-cut particles (Security Level P-4).
- Safely shreds Staples, Paper Clips, Credit Cards, CDs/DVDs and Junk Mail.
- 8 gallon pull-out bin.
- For 1 user.
- Model Number: 200C
- Item Number: 4653501
- Sheet Capacity: 200
- Cut Type: Cross-Cut
- Cut Size (inches): 5/32" x 1-1/2"
- DIN Level - Paper: P-4
- Speed (Feet Per Minute): 11
- Maximum Run Time (minutes): 12 min on / 25 min off
- Usage: Medium Use
- Recommended Number Of Users: 1
- Paper Entry Width (inches): 9
- Jam Prevention Features: Auto Reverse
- Safety Features: Touch Screen
- Noise Features: SilentShred
- Energy Efficient Features: Sleep Mode
- Can Shred: Staples, Credit Cards, Paper Clips, CDs/DVDs, Junkmail
- Basket Type: Pull-out Bin
- Bin Capacity (gallons): 8
- Warranty: 2 Yr Machine / 7 Yr Cutter
- Item H x W x D (inches): 22.19 x 13.63 x 20.00
- Color: Black
- Material Type: Plastic
- Throat Width (inches): 9
- Feed Type: AccuFeed Technology
Reviewed on 2/22/2016
We recently purchased this shredder for our office. So far it has worked fairly well. It is nice to not have to stand and feed paper into it for a change but if you have a rather large amount to do it does fill up quite quickly. After only about a couple of full stacks in a row, and then also, the "overheat" light comes on and it shuts off for about 30 minutes. Which can be very obnoxious if you are trying to shred a large amount of documents. So I would suggest If you often have larger than a couple hundred items to shred at any one time that this particular shredder would not work for you but if you are using it for home use or light office shredding then it is ok. Also, be aware that it carries a "medium security" rating which means it does not shred your documents quite as finely as you might expect, but for most office documentation, that is I'd say semi private information, it is ok. the Strips are cut vertically at about 3/16ths of an inch and horizontally about every 1-1/2 inches. Therefore, there is information that can be read, but not complete enough to be able to put anything together.
Reviewed on 2/22/2016
Really using and liking my 200 auto feed shredder. Wish I had had this model many years ago. I definitely recommend this model to anyone.