- Application: Small Office/Moderate
- Adjustable Speed: No
- Color: Silver
- Cold Lamination: Yes
- Carrier Required: No
- Item Number: 5729101
- Entry Width: 12.5"
- Heat-up Time: 5 minutes
- Item H x W x D (inches): 4.25 x 22.5 x 6.25
- Laminating Speed (inches/minute): 12" / min
- Maximum Pouch Thickness: 5mil
- Number of Rollers: 2
- Mounting Board Capable: No
- Photo Capable: Yes
- Temperature Settings: 4
- Usage: Moderate
- UPC Code: 043859610242
- SCS Code: 50013859610247
- Suggested Price: $229.95
- Warranty: 2 Year Manufacturer Warranty
Welcome to MyBinding video. Today we look at the Callisto 125, a 12.5-inch pouch laminator by Fellowes. With your materials ready, let’s watch the Callisto 125 in action.Once you’ve determined what size thickness of pouch you need, turn the power on and select that on the dial pad. Wait for the beep and the green light; you’re ready to go. Place your project into the pouch with nice even margins and all the way to the crease. And remember, the crease side always goes into the throat first. Let the laminator take it from there, bringing it all the way through and out the back. Then place it flat on a surface to cool. The Callisto 125 has a reverse button. Should you have a jam or need to realign your pouch, simply push the reverse button. Hold it down until the motors back it out and then remove your project. That’s the Fellowes Callisto 125. For more reviews, demos, and how tos on this product and many more, check out MyBinding.com.
There are three items inside. First, the instruction booklet, letting you know how to use the machine and about warranties. Second is a complimentary starter pack of pouches and the graph on the back side helps you become proficient in pouch size selection. And finally, the laminator itself with a 12.5-inch throat opening, push-buttons all on the top. That's it, the Callisto 125. For more reviews, demos, unboxings, and how tos on this product and many more, check out MyB... Read More
Welcome to MyBinding video. Today we unbox the Callisto 125, a new laminator by Fellowes. Let's open it up and take a look.
There are three items inside. First, the instruction booklet, letting you know how to use the machine and about warranties. Second is a complimentary starter pack of pouches and the graph on the back side helps you become proficient in pouch size selection. And finally, the laminator itself with a 12.5-inch throat opening, push-buttons all on the top. That's it, the Callisto 125. For more reviews, demos, unboxings, and how tos on this product and many more, check out MyBinding.com.
Introducing the Fellowes Callisto 125 Laminator
Fellowes is one of the most famous names in the office equipment world and the company is known for manufacturing high-quality pouch laminators. To kick off 2012, the company has unveiled a number of new machines including the Callisto 125. Here is a brief introduction to this device:
- The Callisto 125 is designed for documents that are up to 12.5” wide. The machine only works with pouches that are 3 and 5 mil, so you won’t need to fuss around with pouches of varying thicknesses.
- This laminator has four temperature settings. One of the settings is for cold lamination so you will be able to work with heat-sensitive items such as photographs. Once you select a temperature setting, the laminator will be ready to go in about five minutes.
- The Callisto 125 has a number of special features including a Hot Swap system that allows you to change temperature settings in a matter of seconds. The device also has the ability to shut off automatically so it won’t overheat.
- This is a pretty compact laminator with dimensions of 4.25” (height) x 22.5” (width) x 6.25” (depth). It’s a great choice for small work areas.
- Finally, this device is covered by a 2-year warranty so you’re covered in case anything goes wrong with it.
The Fellowes Callisto 125 is a great pouch laminator that’s ideal for office use. Check out this machine today if you’re hunting for a first-class laminator.