Sorry, but Fellowes EXL 45-3 Pouch Laminator is no longer available to buy.
We think you might like one of these instead:
Your Price: $29.95
You Save: 68%
Your Price: $39.90
You Save: 43%
Your Price: $58.63
You Save: 35%
Your Price: $77.80
You Save: 51%
- Item Number: 5221401
- Usage: Occasional
- Heat-Up Time: 4 Minutes
- Entry Width: 4-1/2"
- Temperature Settings: 3
- Photo Capable: Yes
- Adjustable Speed: No
- Mounting Board Capable: No
- Cold Lamination: No
- Carrier Required: No
- Number of Rollers: 2
- Laminating Speed (inches/minute): 12"
- Maximum Pouch Thickness: 5mil
- Item H x W x D: 3" x 10" x 6"
- Color: GRAY/WHITE
- Application: Personal
- List Price: $84.95
- UPC Code: 043859599523
- Warranty: 2 Year Manufacturer Warranty
On the top is a small dial that you turn to choose which size pouch thickness you want. This can handle 3, 4, or 5mil. We like the small screen on the top that lets you know when it's warmed up and ready to go. Look for full bars and a green light. The only major drawback of the EXL 45-3 is th... Read More
Welcome to MyBinding video. This is a review of the Fellowes EXL 45-3, a 4.5 inch pouch laminator. This little laminator is simple, smart, and does a great job. It's designed for high quality in-home use or small office. Let's look at it's features and see just how simple it is and how well it performs.
On the top is a small dial that you turn to choose which size pouch thickness you want. This can handle 3, 4, or 5mil. We like the small screen on the top that lets you know when it's warmed up and ready to go. Look for full bars and a green light. The only major drawback of the EXL 45-3 is that it only handles small documents, anything under 4.5 inches. But if you have a lot of name badges, ID cards, and the like, to be laminating, this is a perfect machine for you. The laminating speed is 12 inches per minute, so it's pretty fast. But its simplicity, quality, and good looks for under $60 makes this machine a great buy. For more demos and reviews of this product and many more, check out MyBinding.com.
A Quick Look at the Fellowes EXL 45-3 Pouch Laminator
Laminating items such as name tags and ID badges is a great way to make them last longer. Luckily, it’s easy to laminate these types of things with the Fellowes EXL 45-3 pouch laminator. Let’s take a quick look at its features…
- The EXL 45-3 is one of Fellowes’ smallest laminators. It has a 4.5-inch feed opening so it’s perfect for smaller items such as business cards and photographs.
- This machine is compatible with laminating pouches that are up to 5 mil thick. It’s easy to figure out which setting to use. Just turn the dial on the top of the device to select the appropriate pouch thickness.
- The EXL 45-3 can warm up in less than 5 minutes. It can process an item that’s 12” long in 1 minute, so you’ll be able to finish laminating your documents pretty quickly. The machine can shut off automatically when you ‘re done.
- Finally, the EXL 45-3 comes with a 2-year warranty.
The Fellowes EXL 45-3 is great for both personal and office use. If you think this small laminator will do the trick for you, make sure you visit MyBinding.com. We’re proud to carry this terrific device and we’ll even give you free shipping if you spend more than $75.00. Visit our website today so you can start laminating your materials with the EXL 45-3.