Fellowes Helios 60 Thermal Binding Machine
Thermal binding just got easier with the new Fellowes Helios 60 thermal binder. This new thermal binder from Fellowes introduces a convenient and easy way to bind thermal documents in a quick and large capacity manner. Capable of binding up to 600 sheets of 20# paper in a 1-3 minute bind cycle, and 4 minutes of heat up time, this thermal bind machine will allow you to quickly produce professional quality documents in no time at all. Equipped with an adjustable cooling rack that pulls out from the back, an easy to use LED control panel, document thickness auto-detection, a HeatShield safety barrier, and audio/visual indicators for job ready or complete, the Fellowes Helios 60 thermal binder is well suited to any task you have for it. Designed for medium to large offices and book makers. The Helios 60 also folds up for convenient and easy storage while not in use. Be sure to check out the all new Fellowes Helios 60 from MyBinding.com today!
- Ideal for large offices - features 1-step, worry-free thermal binding!
- Binds up to 600 sheets in one step
- 1-3 minute thermal binding cycle with 4-minute heat-up time
- Auto document thickness detector selects thermal binding settings for the user
- HeatShield safety barrier prevents accidental contact with the heating plate
- LED control panel ensures advanced thermal binding machine is user-friendly
- Audio/visual indicators signal when machine is ready or job is complete
- Auto shut-off safety feature prevents overheating.
- Folds flat for storage; for use with thermal binding covers only
- Binding Capacity: 600 sheets
- Heat-up Time: 4 minutes
- Binding Cycle: Fixed 30 second intervals
- Binding Element Selector: Yes
- Auto Shutoff: Yes
- Colors: Platinum and Graphite
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 3.94" x 20.88" x 9.44"
- Part Number: 5219501
- List Price: $249.95
- UPC Code: 043859566464
- Warranty: 2 Year Manufacturer Warranty