- User-friendly laminator for the home or home office
- 9-1/2" entry width accommodates multiple document sizes
- Laminates documents and photos in 3-mil hot pouches
- 5-mil compatible for documents that are index card size or smaller
- Ready in 3 minutes
- Release lever disengages pouch for re-centering or removal
- Includes laminating starter kit
- Model Number: M1-95
- Item Number: 5710701
- Entry Width: 9.5"
- Number of Rollers: 2
- Heat Up Time: 3-4 minutes
- Mil Capacity: Up to 3
- Laminating Speed (inches p/min): up to 12"
- Jam Release: Yes
- Dimensions: 2.65” x 6.25” x 14”
- Warranty: 1 year
Reviewed on 2/11/2016
Works very well with large or small laminations. Come out excellent every time. Also come with a few lamination sheets to give you a head start. Wonderful machine!
Welcome to MyBinding video. This is the Fellowes Laminator for the home. First turn on the machine. It will take about 3 minutes to warm up. While it's warming up, place your page into your pouch. Make sure your margins are even on all sides. This machine only laminates 3 mil pouches, so make sure you have the correct ones. Also, make sure your pouches lay flat on to your page. Next, insert the project with the crease end first. The machine will then feed it through. This process takes about a minute. Then remove your project and you're done, but be careful. It might still be hot. On the back is a release lever that lifts, roller and stops your project from moving. From there, you can remove any off centre projects. This may not save your project but it could save your machine. Generally it's recommended to use a carrier though this machine says it does not need one. Carriers protect your machine from extra adhesive seeping on to it. Technically it does work with a carrier but it may not be as high of a quality lamination when used with this machine. You may want to experiment yourself and compare your results. A carrier just might extend the life of your machine. You can also find the laminator in black--under L80-95.