Sorry, but Fellowes Neptune NL-125 12.5 Inch Pouch Laminator is no longer available to buy.
We think you might like one of these instead:
Your Price: $29.95
You Save: 68%
Your Price: $33.93
You Save: 52%
Your Price: $50.99
You Save: 43%
Your Price: $77.80
You Save: 51%
- Application: Small Office
- Color: Metallic Gray
- Cold Lamination: No
- Carrier Required: No
- Item Number: 5217901
- Entry Width: 12.5"
- Heat-up Time: 4 minutes
- Item H x W x D (inches): 4.9375" x 22.0625" x 9.0625"
- Reverse Mode Capable: Yes
- Auto Shut-off Feature: Yes
- Maximum Pouch Thickness: 7 Mil
- Number of Rollers: 4
- Mounting Board Capable: No
- Photo Capable: Yes
- Temperature Settings: 4
- Usage: Moderate
- Warranty: 2 Year Manufacturer Warranty
- UPC Code: 043859565689
- Suggested Price: $299.95
Welcome to MyBinding video. This is the unboxing of the all-new Neptune 2 125 by Fellowes. Fellowes has made a great line of pouch laminators; the Neptune 2 125 is no exception. Inside the box you'll find three things. An instruction booklet that tells you how the machine works and explains warranties as well as a free sample pack of pouches and explanations as to what pouch you need for your projects. Finally, there's the laminator itself. It's lightweight, compact, and has a slick design. All the push-button controls are right on the top and can go from three to seven mil in pouch thickness as well as cold lamination. And with a large 12.5-inch throat opening, oversize pouches are no problem. That's the Neptune 2 125 by Fellowes. For more demos, reviews, unboxings, and how tos, check out MyBinding.com
Fellowes Neptune NL-125 Pouch Laminator Review
Fellowes is one of the most popular laminator manufacturers in the country and the majority of their products are named after something heavenly: i.e. Cosmic, Jupiter, Star, and so on. One of them is the Neptune NL-125. But is this laminator out of this world? Read this review to find out.
The Neptune’s strengths:
- The Neptune is a great laminator you can use to laminate both large and small items. It has a 12.5-inch feed opening that can accommodate posters, banners, pictures, I.D. cards, and just about anything else you can think of. It can even work with 7 mil pouches, mounting boards, and photographs.
- If your document ever gets stuck in the machine, it won’t be very hard to get it out. You use the machine’s reverse mode and you’ll be back to work in no time
- This laminator has four rollers so that everything you laminate will look great. You won’t see any heat marks or bubbles on anything that comes out of the machine.
- This item’s stats are 4.9375″ (height) x 22.0625″ (width) x 9.0625″ (depth). It has a medium-sized footprint so you should be able to find room for this machine without any trouble.
- This machine will be ready for use in 4 minutes. This isn’t a bad warm-up time and it will allow you to get started laminating pretty quickly. The Neptune is capable of laminating up to 19 inches of material in one minute.
- If you forget to turn the laminator off, the machine will shut down on its own. This reduces the risk of fire and injury, and it also help prevent the motor from overheating. And, if you’re concerned about the environment, it will help conserve electricity as well.
- The Neptune comes with a 2-year warranty, which is one of the best in the business. The machine is also affordably priced and goes for less than $200.00.
And its weaknesses:
- The Neptune’s main weaknesses is that it’s not capable of doing cold lamination. Thus, you should have a different machine handy if you want to work with color copies and other thermally sensitive items.
- This machine isn’t compatible with 7 mil pouches. The same goes for mounting boards.
- The Neptune doesn’t require the use of a carrier when it’s operating. However, you should use one anyway so your machine doesn’t become damaged. The adhesive can seep out of the pouch you’re using and gum things up, so be sure to use a carrier.
When it comes to laminators, the Fellowes Neptune NL-125 is pretty much out of this world. It has a lot of great feature including the reverse function, the fast warm-up time, and its four-roller system that ensures beautiful results. (The two-year warranty is a nice addition as well. ) While there are a couple of drawbacks to using this device (such as its inability to do cold lamination), overall, this is a product that would be great for any classroom or office needing a high-quality pouch laminator.
If you’d like to purchase the Fellowes Neptune NL-125, you should really visit MyBinding.com. They have this product available at a great price and they also have all the Laminating Pouches that you’ll need. Plus, you’ll get free shipping on all orders over $75.00.