Sorry, but Fellowes Powershred 2326C Cross Cut Paper Shredder is no longer available to buy.
We think you might like one of these instead:
Your Price: $126.00
Your Price: $292.63
You Save: 35%
Your Price: $427.92
You Save: 39%
Your Price: $314.73
You Save: 47%
- Safety Protection System features electronically controlled, transparent safety shield in paper entry for safe use.
- Energy saving mode after 1 hour of inactivity.
- Electronic Capacity Control indicator to help prevent paper jams by indicating the sheet capacity levels while shredding.
- Continuous duty motor for non-stop shredding.
- Ideal for 6-10 users in an office setting.
- Easily shreds CDs/DVDs, Credit Cards, Paper Clips, and Staples.
- Sheet Capacity: 20-22
- Cut Type: Cross Cut
- Cut Size: 3/16" x 1
Fellowes Powershred 2326C Cross-Cut Paper Shredder Review
If you're looking for a paper shredder, you really can't go wrong with one made by Fellowes. This company manufactures shredders that are perfect for business use and many of them are packed with special features. One of their more popular machines is the Powershred 2326C. As you can probably tell by the name, this is a powerful device that performs beautifully. Check out its strengths (and its few weaknesses):
- One of the best things about the 2326C is its versatility. This machine can shred paper, stapled documents, credit cards, CD's, and even DVD's. Since this device can shred so many different types of items, you won't need an additional shredder.
- The 2326C can shred up to 20 sheets of paper at once. The machine has a continuous-duty motor so you can shred a lot of documents (and other items) quickly and easily. The device's feed opening is 10.25" wide so you can shred both small and large documents.
- This machine is a cross-cut shredder that offers Level 3 security. The shredder produces bits that measure just 3/16" x 1.5" so you won't need to worry about people gaining access to your private information.
- The 2326C has some terrific special features including an electronic capacity control that helps prevent paper jams. Another feature is the safety protection system that helps make shredding as safe as possible.
- This machine is suitable for shared use because it has a roomy 26-gallon waste bin. Also, no matter how much you shred, you won't need to worry about the device overheating because it's thermally protected.
- The 2326C's cutters are covered by an incredible 30-year warranty. The shredder as a whole is protected by a 2-year warranty.
- The 2326C is quite large, so you will need to make room for it. Its approximate dimensions are 37" (height) x 20" (width) x 19" (depth) so it might not be suitable for smaller work areas. Luckily, the machine has casters so it's not too difficult to move around.
- While this is a cross-cut shredder, it doesn't have a Level 4, 5, or 6 rating. If you need to shred extremely confidential documents, you might want to consider a shredder with a higher security rating.
- Finally, this machine only has one waste bin so your paper and plastic shreds will be mixed together. This will make recycling a bit challenging, so you might want to shred paper one day, empty the bag, and then shred your plastic items at a later date.
Although the Fellowes Powershred 2326C has a few weaknesses, overall it's a terrific shredder that is perfect for office use. The machine offers a good level of security, it has a first-rate shredding capacity, and it has some terrific special features such as the electronic capacity control. Plus, this device can run continuously which will be helpful during a busy day. And don't forget that the 2326C comes with great warranty coverage. If all of this sounds good to you, check out this shredder today.