Sorry, but Fellowes Saturn 2 125 Pouch Laminator is no longer available to buy.
We think you might like one of these instead:
Your Price: $111.64
You Save: 53%
- Application: Small Office/Moderate
- Adjustable Speed: No
- Color: Grey
- Cold Lamination: Yes
- Carrier Required: No
- Item Number: 5727701
- Entry Width: 12.5"
- Heat-up Time: 5 minutes
- Item H x W x D (inches): 4.25 x 22.5 x 6.25
- Laminating Speed (inches/minute): 12" / min
- Maximum Pouch Thickness: 5mil
- Number of Rollers: 2
- Mounting Board Capable: No
- Photo Capable: Yes
- Temperature Settings: 4
- Usage: Moderate
- UPC Code: 043859610105
- SCS Code: 50043859610100
- Suggested Price: $179.95
- Warranty: 2 Year Manufacturer Warranty
With your materials at the ready, select the size pouch thickness that you want and wait for the machine to warm up; there will be a beep and a green light. Place your project into the laminating pouch and the crease always goes in first. Let the machine t... Read More
Welcome to MyBinding video. Let’s take a look at the Saturn-2 125, a 12.5-inch pouch laminator by Fellowes. The old Saturn 125 has been replaced with a new slicker and sleeker machine, the Saturn-2. Replacing the old toggle switch on top is now push-button controls and a cold lamination setting. Let’s watch the Saturn-2 125 in action.
With your materials at the ready, select the size pouch thickness that you want and wait for the machine to warm up; there will be a beep and a green light. Place your project into the laminating pouch and the crease always goes in first. Let the machine take over and when it comes out completely in the back remove it and lay it flat to cool. The extra-wide 12.5-inch throat opening allows for oversized and double-sized documents. And that’s it, that’s the Saturn-2 125 by Fellowes. For more demos, reviews, and how to’s on this product and many more, check out MyBinding.com.
Fellowes Saturn 2 125 Pouch Laminator ReviewFellowes is known for making high-quality pouch laminators that are suitable for personal and office use. Some of their most popular models include the Cosmic, Titan, and Saturn. Just in time for the new year, the Saturn has been re-designed and is now called the Saturn 2 125 and Saturn 2 95 depending on the width of the machine's feed opening. This review will focus on the Saturn 2 125 and we definitely feel that it's worth checking out if you need a new machine for 2012. Take a look at its strengths and weaknesses:
- The Saturn 2 has a 12.5-inch feed opening so you'll be able to laminate items of varying sizes. Some of the things you'll be able to laminate include signs, seating chats, small posts, and business cards.
- This laminator has four temperature settings including one for cold lamination. (The older model only had three settings.) Just press the right button and the machine will automatically warm up (or cool down) to the right temperature. (The machine can warm up in just 5 minutes.) You should use the cold setting when laminating heat-sensitive items like photographs.
- The Saturn 2 has a jam release lever that can be used if you ever experience a pouch jam. To reduce the risk of jams, you should use a carrier every time you laminate.
- This machine will work with pouches that are 5 mil thick. Since it can only handle 5 mil pouches, the machine is really easy to use and you'll be able to get the results you need with minimal effort. Also, you will be able to do so safely because the device has HeatGuard technology to keep its exterior cool to the touch.
- The Saturn 2 looks great and features streamline design. The machine's dimensions are 4.25" (height) x 22.5" (width) x 6.25" (depth) so you won't have trouble finding room for it. The machine weighs just 6 pounds, so it 's not hard to move it around.
- Finally, this laminator is covered by a 2-year warranty.
- Since the Saturn 2 only works with 5 mil pouches, it's not a good choice if you like working with pouches of varying thicknesses. Also, the machine is not compatible with mounting boards.
- This laminator's 12.5" feed opening is ideal for everyday projects. However, it probably won't cut it if you need to laminate a lot of over-sized items.
As you can see, the Saturn 2 125 has a terrific number of strengths and only a couple of minor weaknesses. This device is much sleeker than its predecessor, and it's easier to use since it has more temperature settings. Also, the machine is safe to use thanks to the HeatGuard feature and it's compact enough for most work areas. Plus, the Saturn 2 125 comes with an excellent warranty and the pouch release lever is really handy. In short, this is a terrific pouch laminator. Be sure to check it out today.