Fellowes Spectra 125 12.5" Pouch Laminator with Pouch Starter Kit
Designed for use in the home or small office, the Fellowes Spectra 125 Laminator’s simple design allows you to begin your laminating projects immediately out of the box. With an allowance for up to 5 mil. lamination, this compact machine ensures a high quality lamination while protecting and preserving your documents. When it’s time to laminate, a green light and audible beep indicates the machine is heated and ready to use. The Spectra 125 also features an Auto Shut off function that saves energy and prevents overheating.
- User-friendly laminator for the home or home office.
- Hot lamination for 3 or 5 mil pouches, as well as cold pouches
- Release lever disengages pouch for re-centering or removal.
- Warms up in just 4 minutes.
- 12-1/2" entry width accommodates multiple document sizes.
- Auto shut-off prevents overheating when not in use.
- Includes laminating starter kit.
- 1-year warranty.
- Item Number: 5739701
- Item H x W x D (inches): 3.06 x 18.50 x 6.38
- Qty Per Pack: 1
- Maximum Laminating Speed (inches/minute): 12
- Mounting Board Capable: No
- Photo Capable: Yes
- Carrier Required: No
- Cold Lamination: No
- Usage: Occasional
- Number of Rollers: 2
- Heat-up Time (minutes): 4
- Maximum Pouch Thickness (mil): Up to 5 mil
- Throat Width (inches): 12.5
- Easy-Access System: None
- Auto-Lam Technology: N/A
- Warranty: 1 Yr
- Color: Black/Silver
- Material Type: Plastic
- InstaHeat: No
- Auto Shutoff: Auto Shut Off
- Jam Prevention Features: Release
- Energy Efficient Features: Auto Shut Off
- Hot Swap Technology: None
There are No Reviews on this Product Yet
Questions & Answers
Can I use this machine to do foil lamination?
Asked by Sara 20 days ago
Foil lamination is a great process! Because it is using heat to transfer an image to the ink from the paper, you would need to use a laminator that can do up to at least 10 mil thickness. You can use any laminator that can laminates up to 10 mil thickness. If you need help choosing a laminator, please contact us at 800-944-4573.
Answered by Mybinding.com 20 days ago