Fletcher-Terry 2200 Mat Cutter
|Fletcher-Terry 48" 2200 Mat Cutter||04-681|
Your Price: $1,691.43
|Fletcher-Terry 60" 2200 Mat Cutter||04-682|
Your Price: $1,944.29
The Fletcher-Terry 2200 mat cutter is made with a strong and straight anodized aluminum base that prevents warping and helps deliver many years of uninterrupted operation.
- Additional holes on pin locator system - now up to 8" (203mm) wide border for faster repeat cutting
- Deeper cuts - now cut nominal foam-board up to 1/2" (13mm) thick (straight side)
- Straight side cutting magazine (patent pending); it's now easier to load and replace your blades - blades adhere magnetically
- Sight line gage - a guide that helps you start/stop on your mark, to minimize overcuts
- Instruction video - now includes mat cutting training by John Ranes, CPF, GCF
- New textured oval mat clamp handle
- New bevel and straight side comfort grips with textured soft rubber coating
- New improved scales - now in yellow for increased visibility and accuracy
- New locking knobs for a more secure and comfortable grip
- Ball bearings glide the head along the hardened aluminum bar clamp for greater cutting
- Two large Delrin bushings fit the head snugly to the chrome plated steel shaft...eliminates head movement and hooked cuts
- Easy-to-use squaring blocks allow you to adjust the mat guide parallel to the clamp Two (2) year warranty
- Height: 3.81" (97mm)
- Depth: 20.67" (525mm)
- Cutting Capacity: 48" - 60"
- Max. Material Thickness: 1/2” (13mm)
- Length: 58.68"(1490mm) - 71.03"(1804mm)
- Table Space: 8.42 sq. ft. (.78sqm) - 10.20 sq. ft. (.95sqm)
- Warranty: 2 Years
There are No Reviews on this Product Yet
Questions & Answers
Will this cutter take a C" H blade?
Asked by WL. Kyla 9 months ago
The Fletcher-Terry 2200 Mat Cutter uses .012 Mat Blades. If you the C& H blades you have are that size it will work with this cutter.
Answered by MyBinding.com 9 months ago